The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Keep in mind. I am going by what was reported back in October. It has been paused for use in young people. Back then, and at that time, Iceland stopped it completely because they had plenty of the other two vaccines. But even still, pausing the use of the vaccine in young people is not exactly a shining example of a safe and effective vaccine. It’s a prime example of a vaccine that still has unknowns.

1 Like

Here’s a video that alleges Dr. Fauci is much more guilty of infecting the world with this virus and the deaths of over 5 million people across the world.

Here is the next video where Dr. Rand Paul is questioning the Biden Administration about their policies and how they are actually ignoring the science. It’s very informative plus it’s exposing some of the ridiculous lies that have been perpetuated as the truth, that are not based on science and due to the obvious reality of this, shows clearly “we” are being lied to.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Who is that yahoo?

Imagine that…

4 Likes

can’t catch a cold, so now I can play dictator

wonder how they check this. wonder how they’ll enforce it

of course the majority of DC which is brainwashed will love this

2 Likes

YouTube.

Just what you and many others here said in March of 2020.

1 Like

She is about to be very very very disappointed.

Photo ID is racist.

5 Likes

No, the first guy lying. The lawyer.

but, dont leave your house without ID and papers

damn

they’re loving this.

4 Likes

how so?

democrats adore authoritarianism. they’ll be delighted

remember DC is like 112% Democrat

oh i know i know lefties…

we have to stop at red lights. that’s no different

3 Likes

Becerra.

No experience in science or medicine as Rand Paul emphasized.

5 Likes

The virus isn’t about to cooperate.

She will have people say mean things on social media…kryptonite to the species.

2 Likes

oh no doubt none of their childish measures do anything with such a laboratory engineered virus.

but they dont care. they get to play soviet style dictator

2 Likes

3 Likes

dont be surprised if they push for all-mail voting soon. no more voting polls. their staff will run all the mail in ballots through the machines for ya ;,)

4 Likes