The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

I’m not the one spreading that info. Any real science based info gets ignored because the narrative is wrong.

2 Likes

I don’t really trust these vaccines. Never did. But I got it anyway because it was the lesser of two evils. When people start dropping dead from omicron, I’ll reconsider.

I know everyone says these vaccines are so safe and effective. Then why are some countries outright banning the use of Moderna?

2 Likes

…we’re on the same wavelength.

With this I agree.

1 Like

The problem is their is no science other then creation of vaccine. Everything else is political. Vaccine does not stop the spread of covid…which many of us been saying for year now.

Every time a lib says this virus is epidemic of unvaccinated is a outright lie. the lie that libs here and pres himself been spreading.

4 Likes

Wow .

Very enlightening.

No more pretending this is at all true.

2 Likes

And libs lies been exposed.

2 Likes

I didn’t say you were spreading it, I merely suggested not paying it any attention.

1 Like

That isn’t exactly true.

Perhaps not, but it does reduce the severity of the infection.

That’s what we been saying since vaccine came out

3 Likes

Wow.

Very enlightening indeed.

And that is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do.

Actually, no. Vaccines are supposed to give you immunity to prevent infections if there is exposure to the virus. But 1) the mRNA “vaccines” are not really vaccines (the CDC actually rewrote the definition of vaccine so that they could call them vaccines) and 2) all vaccines allow a certain percentage of what are being called “breakthrough cases.”

2 Likes

I still don’t get the CDC. They need to be restructured…and maybe Trump was right. They have done nothing right in two years have they.

Bingo!

1 Like

I didn’t mean to imply you did, so if you read it that way, my bad for being unclear.

no its not.

That is NOT how it was introduced when a 95% efficacy was claimed. It was stated you now more than likely would not be infected…period. You wouldn’t have to wear masks. It’s better protection than having been exposed and recovered from COVID. These were all incorrect statements. Now…were they lies? I don’t know, how much they didn’t know but I have concluded, there are no “experts” among us and Fauci may be the worst?

3 Likes