The 'Rona Contagion Cure!

Oh lord. ERs around the nation just shuddered as one. “I sense a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of bums suddenly cried out in minty fresh agony.”

1 Like

This is a cool tidbit of information. Do not aspirate listerine, though, please.

1 Like

Yes. Having to wear a mask at all times at work has taught me the importance of good oral hygiene. I keep telling myself it’s just the mask. I’m not sure if that’s true. :smirk:

Last week I indulged in some Fritos the charge nurse had at the front desk and then proceeded to walk around smelling Fritos for the next 5 hours with my mask on.

Unless you have a real fetish for smelly feet, I would not suggest eating Fritos. I would have killed for a toothbrush. I brought one to work the next day and keep it in my office, am not going to deal with that again.

1 Like

Use listerine in a neti pot to get the viruses in your sinuses and nose.

Use it early and often, and the rona won’t have a chance to get to your lungs.

Well ■■■■ !

I think turpentine deactivates the virus In Vitro. But that doesn’t mean I’d use it IN Vivo…right?

Well ■■■■ ! Is there no end to thos freakin’ thing?

Finally a viable alternative to abortion

Why would anybody have ever thought otherwise?

Turns out shooting for herd immunity and just letting the virus go just means your herd is gonna be a lot smaller in the future. :smiling_face: