The RINO's who Voted to Give the DNC a Never Ending "Insurrection Investigation" for Political Reasons:

Gym Jordan and Matt pedophile Gaetz can ask those questions.

Who did? How do we even know it’s a “he”?

What’s “his” name? I’d like to see his record. How many other shootings, use of force complaints, training records, time on the force…you know, the usual.

3 Likes

Still a lot of unanswered questions.

Pedophile?

:sunglasses: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ a brilliant post ^^^^^^^^^^^ :tumbler_glass:

Is there? Such as?

We already know the truth. What do you think is missing?

They said “he” and also said they are withholding his name due to credible death threats. They being some kind of official spokesperson. I have not looked into it lately but I’m sure we would know if anything had changed.

Why did the police wave the protesters in?
Why wasn’t there sufficient protection ?
Were police supporting the insurrections?

Just a few …

Official spokesman for what? The same people hiding him? Same people who “cleared” him?

Who says they are “credible” and why are they credible now, but not then? Darren Wilson didn’t get death threats?

2 Likes

We don’t know all that?

What police were supporting the terrorists?

From April. (edited where I typed August instead of April)

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday it will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a rioter inside the Capitol building on Jan. 6. Officials determined there wasn’t enough evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

Following the shooting, an investigation was launched by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia’s Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division. According to a Justice Department statement, the investigation failed to provide evidence that the officer violated 18 U.S.C. § 242, depriving Babbitt of her rights under color of law.

Officer Cleared In The Shooting Death Of Ashli Babbitt During Capitol Riot : NPR

Let’s find out. There were videos of police getting chummy with rioters. Even put in maga hat.

So to quote leftists time and time again…

That should not come with a death sentence.

4 Likes

Yes. He’s one deviant individual.

Perhaps not, but it was a judgement call in the heat of the moment to quote so many conservatives in other police shootings, and he was cleared by the Justice Dept.

1 Like

It was a bad shoot by a dude with a nervous trigger finger. Imo.

The comparative on her is pretty staggering.

I would not want to have been on the inside of that doorway, I’ll tell you that. Pretty angry mob out there, and violent.

I tend to agree with you, with these caveats: Did the police issue a warning, “Stop or I’ll shoot!”?

If it was a justified shoot, why hasn’t the police officer being officially identified and his own story made public?

I loathe the secrecy Speaker Pelosi has place on this whole mess, the barbed wire around the Capitol, etc. This government is by the people and I call for the people to have access to every single detail of what happened on that day to their Capitol.

This event does not belong to politicians, but to all of us.

2 Likes

It’s what the AM radio says.