The RINO's who Voted to Give the DNC a Never Ending "Insurrection Investigation" for Political Reasons:

The Liz Cheney RINO group of never Trumpers who are so deluded they think they won’t be Primaried for helping the DNC win elections & have a continual way to bash the RNC voted with the democrats to have another cudgel & talking point “Investigation”.

There’s nothing much to learn from it except more grandstanding & boloney from the smarmiest of the DNC getting their mugs on camera spewing conservatives are domestic terrorist’s who need hunted down & put in jail for daring to disagree with them or vote for Trump.

I’m sure it will be entertaining and all, but it’s kinda’ getting old taking up news time listening to Nadler, Schumer, Pelosi, and Les Nessman lie, spin, Pontificate, & scream the sky is falling for months again. I’m sure it will be timed so the middle of the “investigation” will occur right in the middle of the next election. Sound like fun?

Anyway, here’s the list:

• French Hill, Arkansas
  • Steve Womack, Arkansas
  • David Valadao, California
  • Carlos Gimenez, Florida
  • Maria Salazar, Florida
  • Mike Simpson, Idaho
  • Rodney Davis, Illinois
  • Adam Kinzinger, Illinois
  • Trey Hollingsworth, Indiana
  • Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Iowa
  • Meijer Peter, Michigan
  • Fred Upton, Michigan
  • Michael Guest, Mississippi
  • Jeff Fortenberry, Nebraska
  • Don Bacon, Nebraska
  • Chris Smith, New Jersey
  • Andrew Garbarino, New York
  • Tom Reed, New York
  • John Katko, New York
  • Chris Jacobs, New York
  • David Joyce, Ohio
  • Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio
  • Stephanie Bice, Oklahoma
  • Cliff Bentz, Oregon
  • Brian Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania
  • Tom Rice, South Carolina
  • Dusty Johnson, South Dakota
  • Van Taylor, Texas
  • Tony Gonzalez, Texas
  • Blake Moore, Utah
  • John Curtis, Utah
  • Jaime Herrera Butler, Washington
  • Dan Newhouse, Washington
  • David McKinley, West Virginia
  • Liz Cheney, Wyoming

The 35 House Republicans who defied Trump and voted for the January 6 commission (msn.com)

1 Like

Les Nessman reporting!

Thanks for the list. I hope the number will grow of gop who want the truth.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure the REAL TRUTH will come out, huh?

Gotta’ investigate those Trump voters! They are all terrorists!

Don’t worry.
They won’t need 30 hearings and 2 million dollars like Benghazi. There are thousand of videos and member of Congress are themselves witnesses. :wink:

2 Likes

Insurrection! Armed Insurrection! (Even though nobody had a gun)

Instead of the usual Mueller/Durham type of investigation, we need is for all video to be released to the public. Let us all watch to our heart’s content. Then, if we, the public, have questions that the Capitol Police and FBI are unable to answer, Congress can then set up a commission.

I’m sure the democrats are goal is to get to the “Real Truth”

It is singularly quaint to speak about deluded RINOs when Trump acolytes are still claiming that the election was won by Trump in the face of zero evidence to substantiate that claim. Compare and contrast that in the face of clear evidence of what occurred on the 6th January, 2021 a number of Trump acolytes voted against an inquiry into the 6th January, 2021 incident.

1 Like

IF…this commission is honest, why did the police remove the barricades and wave peaceful protestors to the capitol there by complicit in what took place afterwards? Who were those there that first broke into the building while historic Trump supporters were telling them to stop? Why did the police have conversations with protestors in the capitol and not even attempt to stop them so that seconds later, Ashli Babbit is shot? Why did Pelosi and company lie and tell everyone that an officer was murdered by a fire extinguisher, creating a false narrative that they then used to perpetuate the idea of an insurrection? If this was a planned insurrection, why was nobody armed?

These are just a few of the questions that should be addressed if this commission is truly about honesty and investigating what actually took place? The problem is, all of us know that that’s not what’s going to take place. Pelosi, the MSM and the social media sites are all in this unitedly perpetuating lies…why?

4 Likes

Good talking point!

Exactly but we just can’t have anyone question the DNC version of events, can we?

Talking point? What does that mean?

Really you don’t know?

In the context of specifically my comment, no I don’t.

My understanding is that…following the insurrection no one has be charged with anything related to insurrection…but several American citizens who’s basic crime is trespass are now being held and have been held since January 6 in solitary confinement…have any of them been tried for anything?

That’s kind of excessive.

5 Likes

Google Democrat talking point

Ignore the man behind the curtain…

I seriously doubt that there would be a reference to me in any of those entries.

From the politico…the story was published April 19

“ Sen. Elizabeth Warren fled the Capitol on Jan. 6 from a mob she later called domestic terrorists. Now she and another Senate Democratic leader are standing up for their attackers’ rights as criminal defendants.

Most of the 300-plus people charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have been released while they await trial, but dozens of those deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond. D.C. jail officials later determined that all Capitol detainees would be placed in so-called restrictive housing — a move billed as necessary to keep the defendants safe, as well as guards and other inmates. But that means 23-hour-a-day isolation for the accused, even before their trials begin.”

1 Like