The Reverse Is Not True - Why Do Conservatives Tolerate Hate?

Both parties should be ashamed of how far they have fallen from their respective purposes for existing.

The republicans are no longer the party of civil rights and the advancement of minorities. They sold their souls to get a voting block. Thaddeus Stevens would be ashamed of the modern Republican Party.

The democrats have forsaken the blue collar working class for environmental radicalism.

Both deserve to wither away into nothingness. They are both equally useless.

I disagree.

It’s just people have bought into the propaganda shoveled down their throats from right wing media.

Well hip hip hooray for the guy who wound up swinging from his heels as a pinata. Radical ideology of any sort is…left wing. And that includes the fas-cheesta and the communista. Radical muslimery and KKK kookery. All spring from the same rotten left wing tree.

Oh really? And which party took their place? Ohhhh…the one who has just recently sold out blacks for their newest favs…the browns. The party that could care less about all that racial gibberish. The party of the plantation. Umm hmm.

This is stupid.

Neither party gives a damn about non-whites.

Republicans sold out blacks a long time ago. Democrats give the community lip service and no more.

■■■■ them both.

Focus. I never said that. I said that strict border enforcement is a right wing ideal currently. Conservatives certainly seem to support it, right?

The NEO-Nazis also believe strongly in strict border security.

Someone was claiming that NEO-Nazis were not right wing. I used this issue as one example of congruence between the two groups. It was certainly not my intent to paint conservatives as NEO-Nazis.

Ok. Makes sense. I see the difference.

Eh? :flushed:

It isn’t a “right wing ideal”. Many Americans from both parties want secured borders. Democrats, Republicans and Independents support it.

So what if Neo-Nazis support it? Do all Democrats support ICE protestors?

I’m not going to paint your party with a broad brush with the extremist embarrassing parties that identify themselves as Democrats. Why not do the same in reverse? How about finding some common ground with the people who are not on the extreme sides?

Both parties care about votes so they can cater to their individual interests. That is why you should NEVER, EVER, sell your independence or freedom for government sponsored “security”.

Have I painted conservatives as Nazis?

Democrat’s, which does not negate the fact that Nazis are fascist and fascism is right wing no matter how much you want it to.

That’s just stupid. Defunding someone does not mean they are a hero.

I think you are projecting about your relationship with trump.

Catalonia and the Paris Commune are the only examples I can think of.

The Soviet Union did a good job tightening its borders.

Greece as well if I remember correctly. Anyway, the authoritarians survive.

Not just the mayor of Portland. The current governor of Oregon has been very vocal about Oregon being a sanctuary state, has passed laws barring state agencies cooperating with Federal law enforcement, even voluntarily, and has stated publicly that she took offense to ICE arresting illegals outside the Multnomah County Courthouse without seeking the approval of Portland’s city council. Oregon is extremely pro-illegal with the current people in charge.

Oh and the last time the police actively arrested protesters in downtown Portland, the chief of police was replaced within a week.

They are really running with this one lately.

Did Tito count as statist?