The republicans deserve this. BLOOMBERG WANTS HILLARY!

I tend to agree. But they may have leaked this to see what the reaction would be. So far, it seems unenthusiastic.

Bloomberg’s campaign would not confirm or deny the reports when DailyMail.com reached out for comments.
‘We are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation,’ Communications Director Jason Schechter said in a statement.

Here is the link about the State Department having cleared her of illegal wrongdoing.

I know she was let off the hook. But it is a felony for every government worker. There are no exceptions.

1 Like

While I doubt it’s true, the threads here would be epic!

He will certainly be asked about it. I look forward to his answer. If he actually gives one.

Cool, the House can impeach them both if they are ever elected.

No chance. The republicans don’t know how to play dirty. If they were going to prosecute her, they would have already done it. They would rather prove how fair and unbiased they can be. As if anybody cares.

No way Hillary would accept. Given Mikes past in regard to women.

1 Like

Wait. What about Bill’s past regarding women? You actually believe that Hillary has some sort of moral compass? Her moral compass is spinning like it’s in the Bermuda triangle. She is totally in favor of anything that gives her power and money. I think she would jump at the chance to be the first woman V.P. in history. And be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

1 Like

I think you are going to see Trump play dirty. He is going to go after his political enemy’s. And if Barr goes along with it, so will the Republicans on the hill. Trump will lie and backstab if he thinks it gets him re-elected. The man who scolds the media for spreading “fake news” is going to spend how much on the “death star”?

Bloomberg floated a idea. Got some public feedback. Next.

I don’t think so. It’s not quite that simple. All of the polling data isn’t in yet. It may help him get the nomination, but could kill his chances in the general. This story may be around for a few weeks.

So far, there has been no sign of that. Just words. They always have words.

Rich guys have an unusually odd sense of humor doncha think?

Someone needs a sarcasm meter adjustment. :slight_smile:

huh. no “she lost get over it” quips.

Hillary is all he needs to insure a massive loss.
We’ve been there and done that.

Too nice?

Who cares whether Hillary is thrown in jail or not?

She’s supposed to be a terrible candidate, right?

So Trump supporters should WANT her on the ticket.

Wouldn’t that be the dreaded party before country? After all, she could win the general.

Republicans are too nice and forgiving when it comes to their media and pundits lying to them for the last 30 years and they just keep taking it.

They’re not all peaches and cream though, they get pretty cranky when the liberal media runs with factual info. They freak out and call it “fake news” a defense mechanism to keep their alternate reality intact.

1 Like