The real face of Tariffs

Over the past year the state lost 500 farms.

Over the past year, the state known as “America’s Dairyland” has lost 500 dairy farms, according to the State Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, and something Dale has seen firsthand.

The tariff just kicked in in July…so what cause the lost?

500 farms Conan, 500 in his state alone, that collection system did not put 500 farms out of business; stop lying to everyone.

I think scientists could use that poster to study the inverse correlation between neural activity and drool on the keyboard.

You build to keep the water clean. You can then reuse or sell the manure what is the problem?

You were the one who first posted that 500 farms closed.

Basic economics doesn’t have a single, solitary thing to do with how many cows anyone has milked. Prices go up, demand goes down - for any product. If the dairy farmers were selling 100 units at 10/unit, and can only sell 25 units at 20/unit then they LOST money when the price when UP. Math is a lot like magic I know. And or course, this analysis from back in my high school days doesn’t have any relevance to how many cows I have or have not milked in my life.

Naw…they won’t find anything. :wink:

Milk prices have been low. Tariffs make it worse. It’s the worst possible timing. It’s the knockout punch for those already on the ropes.

Not hw you care. You’ve already told us that you’re willing to sacrifice the livelihood of others for the sake of Trump.

1.8 billion lost due to tarrifs, but Conan blames a $1,600 manure collection system… brilliant!

No single farmer lost 1.8 billion, genius.

Exactly, my OP is about more than one farmer, thanks for showing how Conan is misleading everyone.

So, how are you going to get rid of Canada’s and Mexico’s tariffs on dairy?

That article you cite is predictions from June. Why don’t you look at articles on that site from August?

Elect a new President.

Trump needs to get rid of tariffs on steel and aluminum.

We did… He’s doing great. Dems have no solutions…

We’re going to be getting a new on pretty soon now.

You mean like this one?

https://www.milkbusiness.com/article/chinese-cheese-market-shows-explosive-growth

Last year, the U.S. sold some $577 million worth of dairy products to China, an increase of 49% of the previous year. Cheese sales were up

LMAO… Poor deluded lefty… And Hillary is going to win in a landslide…

See you after the mid-terms.