The Reaction to Trump's Interruptions of biden Is Hilarious

He tried.

Wasn’t able to.

:guide_dog:

Since 1969, Republicans have held Presidential office for 32 of 51 years. 60%

Who is bullying who now?

1 Like

Defending Trump by saying that he had to interrupt is pretty insane. You’re basically admitting that Trump can’t win by the power of his arguments and needs to break the system. It’s such a pathetically low standard you have for Trump. I hold my three year old to higher standards.

I’m sure Biden interrupting Trump was also Trump’s fault. :roll_eyes:

On the left, it’s a one-way street.

1 Like

If you truly believe this, no one can help you.

3 Likes

Say her name!

It’s actually not. His net paid was $750.

He could clear this up with one page of his taxes. But he won’t because his supporters trust him For some odd reason.

Wasn’t asking for help.

Biden missed his chance.

The poor right wing…such noble victims for years and years.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Damn, you aren’t good at this.

Even my dog is smart enough not to get hit with the rolled up newspaper twice in a row.

1 Like

Well I certainly didn’t say that.

So the insane statement is yours.

That’s what happens when you make things up.

Facts over feelings.

Republicans have held presidential office for 60% of the time since 1969.

Vs

“Libs are bullying us”

He was at a debate. He was supposed to debate Biden, not act like a school yard bully.

1 Like

Did you watch the debate?

Trump started it. Trump kept on with it.

Now you’re blaming Biden?

True, BIden should have been more mature about it and not fallen to Trump’s level…

I was disappointed that Trump was not willing to give Biden two uninterrupted minutes as agreed to. That did undermine somewhat his claims to being for law and order. There were another 15 minutes where he could badger Biden on the topic. But then again, Biden was no better.

Ignorance looks good on you!

Even the NYT admits it in the same article they make the $750 claim:

“Mr. Trump paid alternative minimum tax in seven years between 2000 and 2017 — a total of $24.3 million”

1 Like

That’s because dogs are subservient whereas most humans have a mind of their own.

Interesting how people can watch the same “debate” and see what they want to see.

Here’s what actually happened.

Don’t start trolling.

Yes…

1 Like

Trump caused Wallace’s interruptions. And Biden at times.

Time was a factor. If Trump had shut up, Wallace could have called Biden out for off-topic. It’s what a good moderator does.

Hell, Biden flat out stated he wasn’t going to answer one question, Trump drowned it out.