The Reaction to Trump's Interruptions of biden Is Hilarious

The media are all crying, wringing their hands and rending garments over the debate tactic used by President Trump.

Thing is, this is how the media treat the president at every press conference he gives. They interrupt him, talk over him, shout questions out of turn, are rude, twist his words and attack him mercilessly on an almost daily basis.

Boo ■■■■■■■ hoo.

And now we see that biden won’t answer easy questions or tough questions. He’s a worthless candidate in every respect.

6 Likes

EXACTLY how they interrogate the president at EVERY press event.

They will miss Trump when he is gone.

If Biden lies his way in…he will avoid them like the Covid plague.

I appreciate the fight in Trump. If he does lose it will be with honor…I don’t think he will lose.

:statue_of_liberty:

1 Like

Do Trump supporters actually believe Trump is an honorable person? No wonder this country is so divided.

6 Likes

2020…Trump…No more bull ■■■■■ PLEASE! :us: :elephant:

1 Like

I do.

I am really enjoying the day after analysis.

Real time I did not realize how often Wallace had to rescue Biden from himself.

Trump won by displaying the fight he has to open the economy and live life with the virus mitigation focused on the vulnerable.

:statue_of_liberty:

Sooo the divisiveness that existed during the Obama-Biden years was just a fanciful distraction? The calls by the likes of Mad Maxine, Pressley, Tlaib and Ocasio-Castro-Chavez for disruptions and Marxist anarchy is ok now?

1 Like

Nobody divides themselves from their country except…themselves. Are you divided?

1 Like

I am sure we have different opinions of where the divisiveness the existed during the Obama administration came from. The “squad” and Maxine? I find them laughable. They will never been in control of the Democratic Party and if they ever do get control of it, the Right will win big time. I look at them the same way I look at the Louie Golmerts and Steve Kings of the world.

1 Like

It’s been 28 years since I left the USN and I would still die for this Country, but are we politically divided? Not sure how you can say otherwise.

1 Like

His performance shows that he is not a debater, his is a bully.

1 Like

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Except progressives and other leftist miscreants now have power and control cities that have been burned and plundered in the name of race based police reform and social equality. When Obama encouraged “activists” with his Chicago style “community organizer” rallying cry “get up in their faces” who was he talking to and what was that end game?
“The squad”? You had better visit Project Veritas, looks like these jagoffs have an agenda to gain and maintain power at any cost https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/minneapolis-police-department-investigating-reports-of-illegal-ballot-harvesting-by-ilhanomarsupporters/amp/
Ocasio-Cortez chief of staff diverted $1M in campaign cash to his companies | Washington Examiner

1 Like

Not following the agreed upon debate rules was a “debate tactic”?

1 Like

Rules are for losers who follow them like paying taxes.

7 Likes

The left has always had power in the cities. Even when a big city has a Republican mayor they are usually considered RINOs by other Republicans. I think he was talking about getting in peoples faces and debating, which Trump expanded to punching people and offer to pay legal fees for those who did. Meanwhile, there were people all over Obama for a beer summit, spicy mustard, and tan suits.

Is this a misprint?

No. Trump told one of his rallies that he might pay the legal fees of a man charged with punching a protester in the face at one of his rallies.

1 Like

Biden?

I thought Biden was too scattered to be a bully. He did try to be the alpha…just didn’t have it.

Case in point…Biden wanted to use his son Beau to reinforce the lie that Trump called battle vets a name and Trump turned it around by only knowing and discussing the failing of Hunter. Biden brought it on himself with the smear.

:guide_dog:

1 Like

That is on Mr. Wallace…he is taking heat for it today if that helps.

:guide_dog:

Trump interrupting Biden was Wallace’s fault?

1 Like