The questions Mueller wants to ask Trump

I’m going to bet someone on trumps team leaked these to get out of answering them and to throw shade onto the investigation. Makes no sense why anyone else would leak these

Not what I said.

Media Matters: “Sean Hannity suggests burning The New York Times after it published questions”

The physical paper itself can publish nothing. It is a piece of paper. Only the NYTs in the sense of an institution and printing press can publish anything. The title itself suggests that this is what Hannity wants to burn, which is not the case.

There is a difference between a headline and a further explanation under the headline. One is read by more people than the other. Certainly an organization like Media Matters would know this.

CNN is making it sound like the questions that the Times has may have been written by the President’s legal team and NOT Mueller. At least that’s the way I read the quote from their article.

A source familiar with the matter told CNN in March that the President’s legal team had created dozens of potential questions Mueller’s team could ask in an interview based off the topics his team had conveyed verbally to Trump’s team.
On Monday evening, a source reiterated to CNN that the questions had been written by Trump’s legal team, extrapolating from topics discussed with the special counsel, and confirmed the accuracy of topics as reported on by The New York Times.

Trump shouldn’t answer these questions. He’s sleazy. It would hurt him and that’s all he cares about.

“The New York Times” is both the name of the company, and the paper published by them. It takes a real hack to assume they meant burning the company to the ground.

They provided very clear context regarding the intent of that headline. Choosing to ignore that only further reveals partisan hackery on the level of MediaMatters.

Probably because the way that it’s formatted, the grammatical errors and the types of questions all lead one to believe that it wouldn’t have originated directly from seasoned prosecutors such as those within the Special Council. Not to mention if you take into consideration the frequency of leaking from each side, and it becomes even more obvious that it came from a Trump ally.

I didn’t think anyone would believe Mr Hannity was talking about burning the NYT institution, I didn’t take that from the link. I watched Hannity last night and he was clearly talking about the paper containing the quesitons.

So Trumps people leak the questions, then Trump blames the leak on Mueller. :grin:.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

The orange turd is playing 3 dimensional chess. /sarcasm

The best part is, trump team leaks them to the media because trump won’t listen to them about not sitting down with Mueller and doesn’t bother hearing wha the questions might be, This was the only way they could convince him not to talk to M. But having Fox and Friends reach that conclusion based on the questions they leaked.

Honestly not a bad theory at this point.

I’d just like an IG to look into all the supposed Mueller leaks, only to end up pointing straight at the WH :grin:.

I see what you are saying now. Media Matters: “after it published.” Mr. Hannity had a copy of the paper in his hand last night when he talked about putting it in the fireplace.

Besides the questions that seek out his mindset on specific topics, I am pretty confident that Mueller has all of the answers. And it is interesting that after all the talk of Mueller being more focused on obstruction of justice there are so many questions regarding collusion.

There is no question that one of the largest focuses on the Mueller investigation continues to be looking into whether anyone from the Trump camp conspired with Russia in their attack on our election.

Rush nails it again… Sure Trump will sit down if he gets all the same privileges Hillary got for her interview. No oath, and and aids are consider lawyers. The interview should a only take place after Mueller report is written for release. Just like Hillary…

1 Like

Megadittos! Thanks for the Rush update and keep us all posted!

4 Likes

Except Rush and Trump and you and everyone else on the right think at law enforcement got it wrong with Hillary and didn’t go hard enough on her. Don’t you want law and order and justice? Wasn’t Trump supposed to start doing things the right way and not the corrupt way?

Rush is a propagandist.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.