The questions Mueller wants to ask Trump

@AZslim,

Mueller’s office doesn’t leak. These obviously came from someone inside Trump’s camp.

Your faith is admirable.

Regardless of Dean’s credibility or lack thereof (and I am not vouching for it), both his statement and this statement from the Times

That document was provided to The Times by a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team.

can be true. Not sure why you’d infer that he thinks the newspaper is lying.

If it comes out Trump’s people leaked it, it will really hurt them…odd.

Hurt them with what audience? I don’t think any of his supporters here would give a ■■■■■

1 Like

It’s so sad that our current president is such a shady character.

Funny, I was thinking that as I was typing…who am I kidding?

1 Like

I know one thing. I don’t think I could sleep if I was banking on Trump and his troops telling the truth.

I’ve read some speculation that the reason for the leak was to further the position of preventing Trump from sitting down with the SC. By leaking it to the media, it will get Trump’s attention. And seemingly Down resigned because of his adamant belief Trump should not sit for an interview, but Trump wanted to, in order to put the investigation to bed once and for all. It seems there are people in Trump’s orbit that know how dangerous of a proposition this is, and that Trump is too foolish to understand the peril he faces.

■■■■■■■ unreal right?

The only way to get the POTUS informed on something is for Fox News to talk about it…I heard he wouldn’t bother himself reading the questions or discussing why they would be challenging. So they were leaked so Fox and Friends can do that for him.

1 Like

Well, he is an idiot. A rich kid spoiled idiot.

Truly amazing. We are talking about the single most powerful leader in the entire world here. Terrifying really.

1 Like

Sean suggests burning the New York Times in your fireplace.

The questions are fake.

Mr. Hannity: “It doesn’t matter what his opinion was of Mr Comey during the transition, he had every right to fire him.
Rod Rosenstein said the FBI would never be cleaned out with James Comey in office.”

I’m sure that Trump thought leaking these helped his case. Instead it’s a handy list reminding us of all his crimes. Whoops!

He doesn’t know where that leak came from, just his biased preference. Therefore, he is lying if he says he does (unless he was in on the leak somehow). Dean just says what Dems want to hear and will pay for.

Odd how Media Matters represents that Hannity suggested burning the institution of the New York Times instead of the newspaper. Obviously, the Newspaper itself published nothing, it was the institution of the NYTs. Sean, however, was clearly talking about the newspaper.
Just careful misleading wording by Media Matters.

So you are suggesting that Mueller, not Trump, would have benefited from the leak? Interesting point.

Who are you arguing with? He didn’t say he “knew” anything; he’s speculating, “with little doubt.” No one’s arguing otherwise. And my point was that it’s entirely possible both that he’s correct and that the Times got the document from a person outside Trump’s legal team.

It’s not like this is some far-fetched conjecture that requires us to suspend our disbelief or construct an elaborate theory.

2 Likes

Huh?

In the subtitle:

"Hannity: “These New York Times questions, you could use it to burn in your fireplace tonight”

The quote directly provided by MediaMatters, right below the video that literally anyone in world can click and watch:

“SEAN HANNITY (HOST): It doesn’t matter what his opinion was of Mr. Comey during the transition. He had every right to fire him. Rod Rosenstein said the FBI would never be cleaned out with Jim Comey in office. These New York Times questions, you could use it to burn in your fireplace tonight.”

So no, your made up notion that MMfA is suggesting that Hannity thinks people should burn the NYT building, and not a copy of the paper, might possibly be the stupidest thing yet posted to this new forum.

That’s ridiculous. They didn’t represent anything of the sort and I didn’t take it that way. It’s obvious (from MM) that he was talking about the literal newspaper/questions, not an institution.