The questions Mueller wants to ask Trump

I’m surprised there isn’t a thread on this. But the New York Times released what they said was a summarized and condensed list of the questions Mueller wants to ask Trump:

Long story short, he wants to ask Trump about collusion. It’s not just obstruction of justice. I’ll also note again that it’s not the Mueller team that’s leaking this stuff. Once again the information only comes out once it’s shared with Trump’s people.

1 Like

someone is playing a dangerous game leaking all this information

Based on the questions, I’ll make some predictions -

• Kushner and Jr are in a lot of trouble.
  • The trump tower meeting broke laws
  • Trump will be exonerated of conspiring with a foreign government, but the people around him will be found guilty. So the captain of the ship will be proven to have had no idea what the crew was doing.
  • Trump will be found to have obstructed justice in both eh firing of Comey and in the handling of the Trip Tower meeting.
1 Like

I’m confident that our president will be honest.

There’s a Michael Cohen real estate question in there too. That can’t be good.

“What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?”

This one isn’t getting as much notice as I thought it would.

Here’s the actual New York Times story in case people want to read it:

I think it’s kind of a Trump victory that there aren’t any questions about hookers or the Russian mob.

1 Like

in my sadistic ways… i want to know more about that…lol

No financial questions?

Trump is a bigger idiot then I think he is if he ever agrees to answer questions directly. Bottom line.

from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/robert-mueller-questions-trump.html

Mr. Mueller’s endgame remains a mystery, even if he determines the president broke the law. A longstanding Justice Department legal finding says presidents cannot be charged with a crime while they are in office. The special counsel told Mr. Dowd in March that though the president’s conduct is under scrutiny, he is not a target of the investigation, meaning Mr. Mueller does not expect to charge him.

He’s not going anywhere until at least 2020.

To be honest, it’s best for Trump if he lies or dodges all questions. Period.

Now, that’s not what’s best for our country but it’s best for him. So that’s what he’ll do.

Indeed.

Who do you think? Rudy?

Also: Technically, John Dowd isn’t on Trump’s legal team anymore.

There is a possibility that I’m gonna witness two Watergates in my lifetime. That’s crazy.

Like every good Prosecutor, Mueller already knows the answers to all these questions.

1 Like

Speaking of which:

Marge, I was wondering if Trump’s camp didn’t leak the questions…an interesting twist if they wrote them.

It it common for the defense to receive questions like this ahead of time?[quote=“margaretms2, post:16, topic:410, full:true”]

Speaking of which:

[/quote]

Then John Dean (living for decades pretending every Republican sneeze is "worse than Watergate) believes that the NYTs is lying because they say the questions did not come from Trumps legal team. Well, that’s certainly easy to believe.

I said Trump’s camp…not legal team.

Yeah I don’t think his legal team released them. But I’m pretty sure someone in Trump’s orbit did.