The Price of ... GAS

Notice the most expensive places are the ■■■■ holes that millions are fleeing from. :wink:

4 Likes

Ugh. $4.22 here when I topped off yesterday.

1 Like

Those are also the poorest states too. States where nobody voluntarily lives. I’m sure blue states are subsidizing their gas prices too :rofl:

Looks like all that fleeing Califilth invading your borders is having an ill effect. :rofl:

4 Likes

Why are they poor?

Likely because their parents were poor. And their parents.

Could be. Any other possibilities?

1 Like

Lazy.

Oh that’s no good!

1 Like

Think they are entitled?

1 Like

5 Likes

Looks like price per gallon is going to jump…thanks Biden, Thanks libs.

2 Likes

And that’s why I will always keep a little fuel saver in my driveway.

My Civic Si just turned over 90,000 miles and is still sipping fuel at 42 MPG on highway driving in six gear (she’s a manual of course).

I’m still impacted and I’m still pissed (especially since I run 93 octane fuel, so my cost is actually close to 3.95 a gallon right now) but seeing such high fuel economy helps mitigate the struggle to a certain degree.

One of my friends still daily drives a Silverado struggling to do 18 on the highway. He’s hurt more than I am. But that’s what he likes to drive; he can’t handle sitting low near the road. Unlike me, where the closer I am to the ground the better and more confident I feel. I want to lower this car another inch or so but I haven’t got around to it yet.

2 Likes

Biden is in a proxy war with Russia and has pissed off the Saudis with his bullying. Both countries are committed to keeping oil prices high.

Crude oil prices are heading higher; gasoline prices should follow. Biden has already drained the SPR to low levels. Brandonomics.

2 Likes

Once again, eh? The shared misery is for the greater good. :wink:

4 Likes

Libs need to just disappear for “greater good”.

The old Pol Pot maneuver.

Everyone in the new Cambodia will be equal. Equally miserable, but equal nonetheless.

5 Likes

Someone I know just bought a Dodge Challenger SRT with a 6.2L supercharged Hemi V8. You can imagine his gas mileage. I remember the days of being young with plenty of money to spare. But damn, that’s an expensive car.

1 Like

Voting democrat makes people poorer and less safe,

7 Likes

Ah, but it excels at providing superior horsepower per gallon. :wink:

Actually, it’s EPA mileage rating is 13 city/21 highway/16 combined, which is about what I used to get in my 300 hp 350 ci '70 Camaro.

1 Like