The Price of ... GAS

That is a fantastic situation to have. When I used to plow snow most of us would get 8 hours on, 4 hours off, due to 3 people for every 2 trucks. But if the situation was 2 people for ever 1 truck, you can make your own time. So say 8 hours on 8 hours off. I knew people that lived close enough to go home for those 8 hours. It’s all paid.

At one point I considered moving close to my district. But it was a very expensive area.

I noticed the price on gas in my area of NJ has dropped to $4.76. Not great by a long shot but at least moving in the right direction.

It would take over a decade and millions of gallons of fossil fuels just to fill that hole back in with dirt.

smart-think-about-it-gif-by-friends1

1 Like

Libs LOVE slave labor. They have zero qualms about children dying for their electronic toys. They don’t even try to deny it anymore (the honest ones anyway) :wink:

1 Like

Imagine being the sucker who spent 60K to to feel virtuous while waiting an hour in line for electricity. :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s also not like this is the only one, there are many of these in several different countries. Environmental disaster.

The corporations making the wind mills and the solar panels and the power plants that burn rubber tires and diapers, are the same evil corporations that have been burning fossil fuels for the last century or so.

Genius libs want the same people destroying the planet, to save the planet, and they think they’re not stupid fools being taken for suckers. :rofl:

Try 8 hours :wink:

5 Likes

Good job, suckers. :rofl:

2 Likes

Geeze, they might do better if they were able to book a reservation/appointment! But, being able to do something like that would make too much sense.

Imagine you were trying to get a pregnant wife, or a family member that was sick, to the hospital and you had to first wait in line to re-charge your car.

You could call an ambulance…

1 Like

I’m having gas lines run in my house. The trucks that came out were powered by propane, not gas. Pretty cool!

1 Like

I can’t help but notice that everyone waiting in line there couldn’t afford to get the fast charging system installed in their home.

Broke from going green no doubt. :rofl:

Yeah, I was noticing that, too. I’m wondering if all of these folks live in an apartment or maybe a rental.

Apartment complexes would do well to add charging stations.

2 Likes

Imagine you are traveling from New York to Dallas, and you had to wait a few hours in line at each charging station, about 300 miles apart.

Someone do the math on how long it would take to get there.

fauci do told

3 Likes

That solution is like having everyone install a filling station in their house. And of course vacations have you back in lines.
Switching to EV is like switching to autos in 1860. Not there yet.

3 Likes

We didn’t kill the horses before the automobile was affordable, reliable and a better option.

2 Likes

They would do better to get more economical internal combustion autos.