The Presidential townhall with George Stephanopoulos

It was a horrible moment. I groaned out loud when this happened. I feel for that poor woman.

5 Likes

He just doesn’t listen. That woman was in tears talking about her Mom and he couldn’t focus for 60 seconds and hear what she had to say.

2 Likes

But that had nothing to do with the question asked of him. He was suggesting that there are experts who are saying that masks are ineffective. When pressed on who these experts are specifically, Trump then jumped to “waitresses don’t like to wear masks.”

1 Like

Indeed. He is simply incapable. He does not possess the mental acuity to actively listen, process information, and then respond intelligently.

2 Likes

That’s true, but the people who are willing to just chance it, aren’t into listening to experts anyway.

1 Like

It’s herd mentallity.

5 Likes

Do you know the human cost of an herd immunity approach without a vaccine

1 Like

Very true. We are living in the Idiocracy.

1 Like

Has anyone tested if Covid can be cured with electrolytes?

4 Likes

Gatorade…COVID will disappear with Gatorade.

1 Like

Don’t forget ‘tide-pods’.

2 Likes

That bleach isn’t going to inject itself.

4 Likes

:rofl:

It does have what plants crave after all. :thinking:

3 Likes

Trump tried and failed to blame Biden (who is a private citizen, incase you didn’t know) for not implementing a national mask mandate.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1306041359308996610?s=21

1 Like

The tide-podders are the people who attend his Russian-Roulette-Rallies without social distancing or wearing masks. But I appreciate the assist on reminding people how much more ignorant some© of his supporters are than the millennials who were devouring tide-pods.

1 Like

At least they could be taught.

1 Like

Yes…yes it is.

2 Likes

Indeed. That places them marginally above these other folks on the Darwin scale.

Brazil is still near the top of their peak.

And while Sweden peaked a whole ago, they are still averaging 300-400 cases per day…it’s not gone from Sweden by any stretch of the imagination.

How does this work? Trump is president. LOL!

1 Like