The Presidential townhall with George Stephanopoulos

Did you see it? What did you think? I think George was tough but pretty fair. The President was outstanding. Reaching an audience that he doesn’t typically get to unfiltered. He probably won more votes than he lost. :+1:

1 Like

You’re definitely up-playing how well he did.

4 Likes

I think it was a net gain for the President. The moment with the immigrant woman who’s mother died of Covid was powerful. A side of the President that the media does not want you to see.

Agreed. It was definitely not good.

I wonder how Joe will do? :joy:

I’m glad he got to address the lie regarding the veteran remark. That should put that to bed.

There were a few entertaining Freudian slips.

Herd mentality will protect us from COVID.

8 Likes

There were. But his opponent can barely string two words together. I’m not worried when comparing the two communication styles. I’m happy with it. Dealing with a hostile moderator, he did well. I think he may have won over a few viewers.

Herd mentality is two words, Trump strung them together well.

3 Likes

Why, when the woman asked him about immigration, did he go and on about covid? That wasn’t her question.

2 Likes

That’s all you got? Alrightythen. Looks like a good night for the POTUS.

Why, when the man asked what he would do for black people in the inner cities, did he go on and on about his polls? He didn’t answer the question.

1 Like

It’s always a good night. He’s just the best.

1 Like

Agreed, Glad to you coming around. :+1:

Why did he go on and on about Joe Biden not enacting a federal mask mandate like he said he would? Did Donald forget that Joe wasn’t the president?

3 Likes

He doesn’t have an answer.

2 Likes

His opponent doesn’t answer ANY questions. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

He doesn’t have any solutions.

1 Like

That’s not what @LucyLou asked.

2 Likes

I’m glad you guys watched. I hope millions did.

Why did he insist that he has a whole health plan ready to go. But then he won’t say what’s in it or when he’s going to fight for it.

1 Like