The President to release FISA docs

QED…

Yup, if he can override security clearance concerns on a whim for his daughter and son and law, and if he can declassify whatever he wants, then surely he can release the whole damn thing.

He should release Rosenstein’s updated instruction to Mueller, too. Nobody ever got to see that.We don’t even know what the rules of the game were the Mueller was following.

2 Likes

Oh he can, but why should he? To make democrats happy? I don’t think he’s in the mood and who can blame him?

Good point. If there’s one thing we know about Donald Trump, he will never do the right thing unless he has absolutely no other choice.

1 Like

Don’t worry Schiff will be getting a full copy of the report soon…

Sean and President Dotard Don were just exchanging opinions. Not making promises.

They don’t want to hold themselves to same laws/standards that they created.

The Oversight committee calling in Mueller would be a step in that direction.

I agree, President Obama shouldn’t have made that one comment. And he got castigated for it by conservatives. But that one comment wouldn’t compare to anything Trump says daily, DAILY, about individual citizens, politicians from the other aisle, politicians from his own side, corporations, strategic allies and the very institutions that our country depends upon. Do you not see the difference?

1 Like

Dead.on.

2 Likes

Whether they like it or not.

Yep, 4th dimensional chess and all…

That’s rhetorical right?

The Obama defensive being stupidly applied.

Do you think that it was right for Henry Louis Gates to be arrested?

That’s almost in real time. I’m watching it now as recorded “moments ago” on fake news.

Trump: it’s a shame some random person who snuck into my administration took away funding for the special olympics, don’t know how that happened.

You don’t care about laws and standards when it comes to the Clintons.

Trump has mentally abused his followers to the point they don’t even remember what’s true.

1 Like

The Special Olympics news brought a tear to me eye.

The President really DOES care about Down’s Syndrome kids.

It was a hard decision from what I heard.

Interesting way to put it, but true.

Trump has made his supporters look like witless idiots.