The President says a photo of him was faked

I guess I can see your point.

1 Like

The person who tried to sue a reporter who said he had small hands isnt thin skinned…

3 Likes

2 Likes

The Photoshop job creator of the pic locked down her Twitter after folks started posting altered photos of her. Some were pretty creative. She wasn’t happy with her final touched up photo

1 Like

So it was just a yelling at clouds momemt? What did it have to do with the thread?

Yep , that’s why you brought up the Nazi thing without provocation.:man_shrugging:

Well it was windy Friday here in the People’s Republic of MD and our weather is typical of DC.
I actually think the windswept hair back is a good look for the Prez!

THAT is good! Got me good, coffe spewing through the nose good!
The Prez in the iceberg? Perfect.

Yeah Trump is thin skinned. His tweets every day is absolute concrete proof of that. No one who is being serious would actually suggest the opposite.

Btw someone who is thick skinned doesn’t need to have an obsession or compulsion to “punch back” at every single criticism of them. In fact its exactly the opposite. Trump is as thin skinned as they come, and most of his supporters are pretty much the same way.

4 Likes

Well, it looks like you are part of the group that is unable to understand punching back versus being thin skinned. And I can’t understand how you can’t understand. I guess your view is that one should always turn the other cheek … strange thing is tho, you don’t practice that. Maybe that’s why so many refer to libs as hypocrites (not saying you are one).

Lol.

“Punching back”.

So adorable.

1 Like

JayJay: That comment would work well in court - not really. Maybe in a debate? Nope. On a school bus? Perhaps. In the ladies powder room? Absolutely! C’mon, you can do better.

The day 66 million Americans elected a Narcissist.

1 Like

The Resistance is full of American hating fools that still think the Russian collusion hoax was real.

Kelby: Rest assured that millions more will re-elect Trump in November … because they see the big picture. And they like what they see with Trump.

Amen!

Remember the Russian collusion hoax and Mueller hoax and impeachment hoax?

It’s the 15th round Time for Trump to start punching back.

1 Like

I’ll recommend not voting again for a nut, but you do you.

Forget Nazis - remember when people legitimately speculated whether both Obama and/or Clinton were the Antichrist?

1 Like

Yup…i thought it was Clinton. Hell I wish for Clinton again.