The President says a photo of him was faked

Do not adjust your TV. The president does appear to be orange…and you have just entered…

The Twilight Zone.

1 Like

The pinnacle of rugged republican manhood right there :rofl:

2 Likes

Shirtless Putin on horseback has nothing on our President!

Many liberals and the media have … wasn’t implying anyone here had done so…

It’s funny, I don’t recall anyone calling him that…but I will take your word for it.

IIRC, there was some Hollywood idiot that did. But then, it’s Hollywood so…:woman_shrugging:

Hollywood doesn’t count.

I’d label him an autocrat. Not a nazi.

Incompetent authoritarian strong man. Gibbering moron. But not a Nazi.

2 Likes

No never a nazi.

Name them please.

Billy, Tommy, Johnny, Isabella and Mary.

The Nazi thing started in 2016 - and not in Hollywood - here’s a few of dozens of examples:

13 Lucian K. Truscott IV, “This Is the Week That It Became Accurate to Compare Trump to Hitler,” Salon , June 29, 2019 (https://www.salon.com/2019/06/29/this-is-the-week-it-became-accurate-to-compare-trump-to-hitler/).

14 William Saletan, “Springtime for Donald,” Slate , October 14, 2016 (Nobody’s like Hitler, but Trump is getting closer.). See also Max Boot, “The Nazi Echoes in Trump’s Tweets,” Los Angeles Times , October 17, 2016.

15 Eva Schloss, “Anne Frank’s Stepsister: ‘Donald Trump Is Acting Like Hitler,’” Newsweek , January 27, 2016 (https://www.newsweek.com/holocaust-memorial-day-anne-frank-refugee-crisis-donald-trump-420312).

16 Nicholas O’Shaughnessy, “The Führer and the Donald,” History News Network , October 2, 2016

That’s why the last part of my post said “But then, it’s Hollywood so…” :stuck_out_tongue:

Sun…thicken up your skin. Comparing presidents to Nazis is sport on this forum.

People called GW a nazi, people called Obama a nazi, people call Trump a nazi. I remember Clinton being called a nazi too. Hell George HW Bush was a Nazi sympathizer. Get over it. When one side disagrees with the president that’s what they do. And they have no idea what a nazi even is most of them. It’s about putting that president in the same frame as Hitler…therefor said president is bad.

Who the hell are those people?

I dont wish to waste a small bit of time to google all the horrible things that people on the right called and said about Obama.

I work part time in a profession that requires me to have a tough skin. Perhaps dont take things so personally and dont be of the ridiculous assertion that only one side does such things. You’ll sleep much better at night.

Konsurvative1: Ha! I have the thickest skin the world has ever seen … as well as the instinct to always inform and/or punch back (with a smile on my face). I don’t see enough of that here, so I am simply doing my part and enjoying every moment of it. Thanks for your thoughts and advice - seriously.

Midwestindy: having served as in local elected positions thin skin is not in my dna. I get the impression you might think Trump is thin skinned . Not so, but if you don’t understand my explanation in my post above, then you certainly can’t understand Trump either.

It’s odd that he’s vain. You and I would have a reason to be if we were so inclined.

It’s understandable that they’re jonesing for some tweets to squawk at after a week like this one. :rofl:

3 Likes