The President endorses a call for possible civil war

Actually it said "Civil War like fracture.

Read it again. Get back to us.

^*

I for one applaud Trump anchoring himself to the Evangelicals this way.

1 Like

Itā€™s like Canadians donā€™t even speak American.

And that makes me sad.

^*

American isnā€™t a language its called English.
and I speak French, a little German and a little Latin.

1 Like

True.

^*

So. Much. Better. :rofl:

1 Like

ā€œspeak Americanā€? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Conspiracy kooks have all kinds of theories.

^*

Guess Iā€™ll be the adult here since everyone else wants to play games.

The very idea that a fracture could happen is true. Trump gets impeached things are gonna get bad.

The issue here is trump as leader of the free world shouldnt be retweeting these things. He should be using class and respect for the office.

I know I knowā€¦thatā€™s a pipe dreamā€¦

But hey you guys keep on parsing some silly crap while this president flushes any respect people have for office down the toilet because nothing is ever his or his bases faultā€¦

At somepoint you need to discipline the child.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently learning Michif.

In your opinion, whatā€™s a civil war like fracture?

That would have been an honest point to make in this thread, based on the facts.
ā€œThe President endorses a call for possible civil warā€ was not.

You think itā€™s ok for trump to retweet this?

So just to be clearā€¦ A Civil War is the exact same thing as a Civil War like fracture??

Thatā€™s an interesting theory and I look forward to taking your class.

^*

Thereā€™s American-English and thereā€™s British-English.

And then thereā€™s Australian-English.

Just as there are different versions of Spanish depending on whether youā€™re in Mexico or Spain.

I called for Trump to give up his tweeting during the campaign. I do not like most of his tweets. He has a right to make them. I do think an impeachment based on what we know now would result in a major fracture within the country.

What I disagree with is people reading the thread title and coming up with the following:

ā€œSo he wants to manipulate his ā€œfollowersā€ to start a civil war. Will he lead from the front?ā€

Tell that to the traitors who are causing this rift with their phony ā€œwhistleblowerā€ reports.

^*

1 Like

Define Civil War-like fracture.

Who do you think Trump envision as victorious and who gets to be the downtrodden losers who need to undergo reconstruction?

There are different dialect but the core language is English.

Thatā€™s not what he said and trust me most of his tweets make me want to vomit. ā€œA civil war like fractureā€, ā€œlike fractureā€ meaning a nation divided as bad as if their had been a civil war, which we have been marching that way for awhile heā€™s not wrong.

Parsing words