The President endorses a call for possible civil war

When you post an article typically you post it because it supports your views right. ?

Why do you think people retweet things snow? Go on and let’s think this out for a second…it shouldnt take long to discover reality.

It would seem we.need a class here as to why people retweet things on tweeter.

2 Likes

You got that from reading the retweet or from reading the thread title?

Mmmm parsing because you dont want to deal with reality…

1 Like

Or to show what idiot’s some people can be.

Since the Pres didn’t put any thoughts of his own with the tweet, hard to say. Each person makes their own assumptions. And I remember what my old Geometry teacher said about those who assume.

Oh look. Trump said the worst possible thing, again.

3 Likes

From the OP . . . quote me Trumps words in the tweet.

Please and thank you.

Which reconfirmed your opinion…thanks for admitting I’m right.

Really? Wanna try again snow? Because this excuse is lamesauce…

Why did trump retweet this? Go on…the answer is simple…

1 Like

why does your boy even have jeffries in his rolodex?

We’ve got here the filth quoting trash.

1 Like

Why not retweet Jeffries thoughts about jews and mormons while he’s at it?

3 Likes

Don’t know. I’m not inside the presidents mind. Neither are you. :smiley:

Oh oh…so I can retweet something from a white nationalist and I’ll just claim I dont agree with it and all’s good!.

He retweeted it because he agrees with the idea it will cause a fracture in the united states if he is impeached.

A child knows this

6 Likes

Bs. We all are, he’s been tweeting out every thought for weeks. ITS LOTS OF ALL CAPS PANIC IN THERE.

1 Like

This is soooooooooo weak.

2 Likes

Why do you think he deleted this tweet.

1 Like

So…you think donnie would lead from the front?

Do you think it was alphabetically next to Jeffrey…as in Jeffrey Epstein?

Exactly!

^*

This is sort of a miniature copy of the telephone memo. People know that the whistle blower said one thing and that the best evidence memo said something very different. So, they quote the hearsay of the whistle blower as if though it were real.
Here, Trump retweets a claim by someone that the impeachment could cause a fracture as great as that of the Civil War and yet people are treating as real the statement that Trump is endorsing a call for possible civil war.
If you don’t like the real world…

Can we now make it a standard that when someone here links comments from someone else in their thread it is NOT because they agree with the thoughts linked?