The President endorses a call for possible civil war

Ok, why?

@Ex-Pat good discussion. Thanks.

Of course the retweet matters. It’s a joke type excuse is just worthless. Trump is the leader of america. He influences people with his words and “thoughts”. To say otherwise is a lie

Dont encourage this traitor nonsense… its childish

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1178674282584514560?s=20

This is all totally normal, totally cool.

1 Like

Yup, I’m just a mindless “orange man bad” sheep.

Lazy.

1 Like

Who’s attacking? Trump is the one wrapping his arms around them and wont let go as he sinks. He’s even declaring unpardonable sins!

Trump is the figurehead of the Evangelical movement. They agree. He agrees. I agree. Everyone’s happy.

Treason for anyone who disagrees

Nailed it.

1 Like

When the president of the United States does it.

Everybody else is ok to hyperb?

You can exclude yourself, you can’t exclude those who represent you or vote for them. It’s not personal.

Lazy.

Is this going to be one of those nit picky things where a poster gives a random example to prove a point? lol. I still stand that US presidents shouldn’t engage in hyperbole. It’s my standard that doesn’t change depending whose in office.

No, just trying to find the standard. So obama shouldn’t have said it was easier to buy a gun than a book? Because that was some good hyperbing.

1 Like

Yep. He shouldn’t have said that or the red line comment.

Ok, I’m getting a feel for it now. Did you vote for him anyway?

Yes. But I can condone features in the presidents I support. :). However, if he continued to do so, say as much as Trump does, my support and my vote would have been gone.

Civil wars are good and easy to win. ~ Trump

1 Like

If there’s a Civil War and we lose I still get a statue like Robert E Lee did right?

2 Likes

Yes it is totally normal. Some left wing journalist for the Atlantic lying that someone threatened a civil war when they didn’t and recatagorizing a request for a fact finding investigaton into an act of extortion.

It is totally normal for the left wing press.

1 Like