The President calls for NY State to stop investigations

No it’s not.

New York’s tax structure has zip to do with immigration policy.

Trump just wants Cuomo to do the right thing.

How can Cuomo drop the “unnecessary lawsuits”?

1 Like

I’m sure he’s not talking about the lawsuits and investigations into himself and his businesses. He means those other ones that we’ve never heard about before.

But he framed it vaguely, so there’s just no telling! Lol

I know it is hard for you to understand but there were three subjects in that tweet. Stop harassing immigration suits, clean up your state and fix the tax structure. Oh and don’t bring Fred’s.

Now back to your TDS.

1 Like

No. He framed it upon the topic of conversation between him and Cuomo TODAY IN THEIR SCHEDULED MEETING.

So what lawsuits did he want Cuomo to drop?

Something they should have done with Steele Dossier.

But again we all know that’s Different.

Look up. I’ve already responded.

Maybe that’s something some people should have found out before getting all upset about that tweet that they didn’t know what it meant.
Trump can’t blow his nose without Democrats getting all upset.

Who is being harassed by the State of New York?

You started this thread. Maybe you are the one to provide the details.

It took me 10 seconds to look up that information. If someone was really interested in knowing, they would have taken the time to do the same. So even though it was your turn first, I’ll give you time to look up and process the information. Sorry to have broken in front of you in line.

Lawsuits and harassment.

Who is being harassed?

Boy that TDS sure can get in the way of discussing the actual substance of the matter, huh? :rofl:

fat%20donald

Awww, I’ve answered you. Judging by your retort, you’re ignoring it because you can’t refute it, or the record has a scratch in it.

No… I truly am interested because there are lawsuits and harassment.

Who is being harassed by the State of New York?

Is it Fredo?

Is is Fredo’s buddies?

Is Fredo doing the Harassing?

What can Fredo do to stop this harassment once it is identified?

Post number 10.

I saw that.

Who is being harassed by public charge lawsuits?

Who can stop those lawsuits?

@GWH said the tweet was 100% about immigration policy.

And Trump has no power over what New York does with their taxation policies or making sure their state is “cleaned up”.

Or are we now witnessing another conservative tenet…separation of powers…getting thrown out the window?