The President calls for NY State to stop investigations

Today the President tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1228023660457480194

The President has publicly called on Gov Cuomo have “New York” stop all the lawsuits against him.

He even throws a Godfather reference in there because it is all so super stupid.

How in the world is this sort of behavior acceptable?

Has he learned his lesson from last week?

I think he has.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

1 Like

But but weaponization of government is bad… oh ya only when liberal do it

2 Likes

What a moron.

1 Like

More like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head: :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: whacked! There are not enough words or emoji’s to describe just how deranged leftists really are. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He does this in the same week that Trump’s personal attorney at DOJ (Bob Barr) acknowledged he is fast tracking investigations into anything Rudy Giuliani is fed by Russian oligarchs and their clients in the Ukraine.

Well, when the cowards in the Senate give up on any oversight of the executive this is what you end up with.

1 Like

This has to do with public charge lawsuits having to do with immigration. But the OP gave me a chuckle.

A thread on a 100% policy driven tweet makes the wrong assumptions because of TDS. And y’all say it doesn’t exist.

And “harrassment”?

Those public charge lawsuits are harassing who again?

“Don’t bring Fredo.” Is Trump* scared big bad Chris Cuomo will ask a tough question?

The administration for immigration reform policies. Here:

Who is being “harassed” exactly in your Trumpsplanation?

Your wild imagination, apparently.

Got it.

Who is the State of New York harassing?

No, seriously. “New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits and harassment.” Which lawsuits are unnecessary and who is being harassed?

how do you know that is what this is about?
did he say mention immigration in his tweet or follow up tweets.

1 Like

How do you?

You made the statement not me.

It’s easy, I looked up what they’re meeting about today.

Lowering taxes is part of immigration policy?