The President attacking the Federal Reserve

For years we have been asking @johnwk2 why he doesn’t do something of substance instead of just rehashing the same old crap.

I suspect that one is not allowed to access google i. A court of law which could hurt him and other self styled constitutional scholars on this forum.

I know exactly how the Federal Reserve works.

The argument that it isn’t Constitutional is bonkers.

Yup. It is interesting. A swindler would move into a town and open a bank. Depositors who put their gold and silver into these banks for safe keeping were issued “bank notes”. When enough gold and silver was deposited into the bank, the owner would abscond at three in the morning while everyone was asleep with the people’s gold and silver, leaving them with worthless paper notes, and you had to be a “WILDCAT” to get your money back.

Today, the same type of swindlers, with the aid of corrupted politicians, have found a way to create a money monopoly and make their “bank notes” a legal tender, literally forcing the public to use worthless script to conduct business, while they plunder America’s real material wealth using their worthless banknotes.

See: Billions for the Bankers - debts for the people

Today, the American people have an unfunded debt liability of over $ 127 TRILLION.

JWK

All the perplexities, confusions, and distresses in America arise, not from defects in the Constitution or confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, as much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation. John Adams

I will gladly trade my worthless script that says “One” on them with all of the worthless script of of yours that says “twenty”.

Heck… I will trade you two for one.

2 Likes

Also… If you want to be taken seriously… maybe you shouldn’t have links to “Christianflatearthministry”

2 Likes

What is unconstitutional is a private banking institution’s Bank Notes being made a legal tender, and allowing our federal government to “emit bills of credit”.

JWK

so what is real wealth? gold? silver?

Not only linking to a website called “Christianflatearthministry” but a pamphlet written by Sheldon Emry… a preacher in the Christian Identity movement.

Yeah… you should walk away.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting our founders did not intentionally forbid notes of any kind to be made a legal tender?

JWK

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." ___ Author unknown

Well, I see you attack the messenger and not the message. Do you have something to hide?

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

I am suggesting that if you want to make a point, don’t use garbage websites with information written by White Supremacists.

2 Likes

I have zero to hide.

I know it is now cool to openly link to white supremacists on this board… it is a new era and all… but doing so doesn’t help your case one bit.

All it shows is that the information that you have been relying upon to understand how the world works is poisonous, conspiracy laden garbage.

7 Likes

Hmmm. Still attacking the messenger and not the message? If you had nothing to hide you would have answered my question: Are you suggesting our founders did not intentionally forbid notes of any kind to be made a legal tender?

JWK

Of course I am attacking the messenger.

The Messenger has written such hits as this.

The fury of the RED Terror can be explained ONLY AS A MANIFESTATION OF JEWISH HATRED AGAINST CHRISTIAN CIVILIZATION.

After World War II the following Jews ruled in Europe: Rakosi in Hungary, Jacob Berman in Poland, Anna Pauker in Roumania, Rudophy Slansky in Czecholslovakia, and Kagonovich in Russia (through Stalin). Even non-Jews such as Tito of Yugoslavia w ere controlled by Jews.

If Germans killed 38% of all Jews in the world, does that mean the 9,688,259 left had six to nine million children in the next 9 years? It takes normal populations 100 years to double - how come Jews did it in 9? AND THEN NEVER DID IT AGAIN? (Present world population of “Jews” is about the same as it was in 1948) Why do you repeat this Jewish propaganda lie to your flock?

What reason should I have to take the understanding of the Federal Reserve from a White Supremacist/Anti Semitic/Holocaust Denying ■■■■■■■ seriously?

I think the bigger question is why do you?

2 Likes

Sounds like Donny is getting worried about his re-election. Wants to keep the economy overheated, robbing from Peter to pay for his wall (heh), renewing his attacks on the press…gotta have red meat to throw to his base.

Nothing like that appears in Billions for the Bankers - debts for the people

Now, instead of attacking the messenger, how about attacking Billions for the Bankers - debts for the people?

JWK

You really don’t get it.

If one wants to be taken seriously… the absolute worst way to do it is to use the words of a White Supremacist/Anti Semitic/ Holocaust Denying ■■■■■■■■

The fact that it is on a site about the flat earth is a bonus of idiocy.

Do you even know the distinction between a “Federal Reserve Note” and a “Dollar”?

JWK

Yes… I do.

I also don’t have to rely on White Supremacist/Anti-Semitic/ Holocaust denying ■■■■■■■■ whose writings are hosted on a flat earth site to do so.

3 Likes

Maybe not, but it does talk about the national debt (along with the “New World Order…”), which is a real problem.

What is Donny doing about that, but increasing it?