The President attacking the Federal Reserve

it is for his loans…

The irrefutable fact is, the Federal Reserve System, and Federal Reserve Notes being made “a legal tender for all debts, public and private” violates our Constitution and the very intentions of our Founders, and, has created one of the world’s most dangerous and notoriously evil monoplies known to mankind!

JWK

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

1 Like

Nope.

Not at all.

I find the Fed conspiracies fascinating.

1 Like

They are usually devoid of the understanding of history and reality.

That’s what I mean. Counterfeiting and currency fraud were so out of control post Civil War that about a quarter of America’s money supply didn’t even actually exist.

The wildcat banking era is also fascinating.

Imagine a time when the value of your money decreased with the distance traveled from the bank that issued the note.

2 Likes

How dare you question this important historical figure.

3 Likes

Not for nothing the era that gave birth to the professional confidence artist.

The funny thing about that speech is that it is a crazy morass of anti Semitic conspiracy theories including the Fed being responsible for the Bolshevik Revolution.

2 Likes

Germany also has negative GDP growth. Let’s be like them? He’s a freaking idiot.

1 Like

not enough wall text

1 Like

i completely forgot that was even a thing

All he cares about is that they’re major exporters.

and his favorite bank has a german name

1 Like

That the guy who used to quote the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”?

Why, yes indeedy it is…

3 Likes

Didn’t he get that wrong?

neg. interest rates mean you get paid for BORROWING money.

I have no idea what your innuendo response means. I do know Federal Reserve Notes being made a “legal tender for all debts, public and private” is a blatant assumption of power not granted to our federal government.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.

Take all your retirement savings and launch a federal lawsuit, or even better, handle the lawsuit yourself… In 50 years you can be the patriot who got the federal reserve outlawed! Why shirk this important opportunity to be part of history!

1 Like

to borrow one of my favorite lines from game of thrones

you know nothing JWK

1 Like