The President as a self made tax cheat

It seems that there has been some digging around in the President’s tax records and it looks like he was a very bad boy…setting up sham corporations to hide money from the tax man as the generational wealth got passed down to he and his siblings.

Of course…this all happened while he was a private citizen so I am sure it doesn’t matter that he could have defrauded the American people for millions.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Nothing burger.
Clinton foundation.
Fake news!
Who cares, it was 45 years ago.
Trump is cool.
Why do you hate successful people?
Deep state.

Did I miss any other expected replies from the Trumpsters?

8 Likes

“I don’t approve of the man, but … policies or something.”

From the article “An Investigation By The New York Times”.

Tells me everything I need to know. No need to read any further.

3 Likes

Good boy. Herr Trump will reward you for your devotion.

2 Likes

If you find anything in the article you object to or think is fraudulent, feel free to share in this thread.

For reference, here’s the full article …

1 Like

Trump represents the common man.

By age 3, he was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. In his 40s and 50s, he was receiving more than $5 million a year.

1 Like

The nearly 100-year-old statute allows the chairmen of Congress’ tax committees to look at anyone’s returns, and Democrats say they intend to use that power to help answer a long list of questions about Trump’s finances. Many also want to use it to make public confidential information about Trump’s taxes that he’s steadfastly refused to release.

You know that “1 Million dollar” loan Trump got from his Father? Yeah, about that.

In fact, The Times found, Fred Trump lent his son at least $60.7 million, or $140 million in today’s dollars. Much of it was never repaid, records show.

What level of evidence is needed before you care about the Trump family defrauding the American people out of millions of dollars for decades?

2 Likes

So funny how it was the father who was the rich one. Continually having to bail out Dumpster Donnie and his failures right up until the old man died at 94 years old.

But then anyone who paid attention to this moron in the past knew he was a liar and a grifter and a faker.

3 Likes

“Didn’t happen while he was president, so who cares?”

1 Like

I automatically discard information from any source I have ever disagreed with as well. It keeps me a lot happier as I don’t have to be confronted with challenging facts or ideas.

3 Likes

It’s funny to see right-wingers waffle between finding the NYT credible and not finding them credible.

When someone shares a link here, unless I know first-hand that the source is dangerous in the cyber/is a site that attempts to mess with my device/has malware/etc., I’ll often check it out-even if it’s WND, GatewayPundit, InfoWars, Drudge, Breitbart. We know a lot of places typically aren’t credible, but there’s a difference between refusing to go to a place because Dear Leader vilifies them, and because their sources are some random blog or post or tweet with no substantiation.

I’ll take the IRS for $100 Alex.

2 Likes

a tax cheat adulterer who orders his son to silence his mistress.

and Christians support him.

Better than Hillary? I guess.

LW spin. Trump-haters take that spin as the gospel truth.

I think that whole statement can be summed up by that one famous line in the bible:

Render unto Stormy…

1 Like