The President as a self made tax cheat

Seriously?

You seem to be asking how much crap can Trump haters spew before his supporters cave?

So you haven’t found anything? Ok. Good to know.

Of course not. We know he supporters will gladly consume an infinity of crap.

1 Like

The NYT is a Trump hating organization. They have no credibility when it comes to Trump. Zero.

And crap is exactly what Trump-haters spew.

Well, we know the story he likes to tell about how he got a small loan and built his empire, is complete ■■■■■■■■■

well, that’s a lie.

now, how do you feel about tax cheats? adulterers? fathers who order their sons to silence their mistresses?

Oh. I thought you were going to go with, nothing new, just old facts.

Because I think we all know that Trump cuts as many corners and exploits as many loopholes as possible and that the legality of his maneuvers is going to be suspect at best if it were ever truly examined.

Sooooooooooooooooo……………………….

We are back to that again.

Trump-haters really; really hate Trump. They then scratch their heads as to why his supporters fail to hate him as much as they do.

Go figure.

Under what metric do you declare the Times to have “no credibility”? Are you just making an arbitration declaration based on your own opinion, or do you actually have an argument to make?

Can you point to a single false statement published by the New York Times about Trump?

Just one year of that 200k when I was three invested in an index fund would make me a multi-multi-millionaire.

Oh, well. We always knew this about him, we know have numbers ot put to it. And they’re worse even than I expected.

1 Like

Based on your naked adulation of Trump and absolute, unquestioning faith in anything he says, neither do you. I’ll aim for information sources somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

Everybody knew he was a giant tax cheat and got millions more from his father than he admitted to. Looks like about $400 million that we know of now.

It’s not over, though. This is just the start. And you can be sure that Mueller knows all this stuff.

What’s really going to get him is the money laundering.

It’s the money laundering and the tax cheating, but especially the money laundering, that made him vulnerable. And that vulnerability will lead to Russia.

Hmmm- should be interesting to see how the IRS and Mueller handles this. Like one poster said- I’m sure Mueller knows all about the cheating - but likely he’d hand that off to tax investigators. Now money laundering - especially involving foreign interests- Mueller will definitely take a big bite out of that apple.

It’s not rocket science. Trump supporters are mostly ego driven victims who think they have been slighted or wronged somehow. They have taken their love of a man over their love of country. Idol worship and star struck. Reality TV voters.

Yeah… we all get that.

I’ll take “Obama did it first for $1000, Alex.”

Why do you classify this as hate?

Do you think that it is fraudulent?

If so, should the President sue them for libel?

The only journalism I trust is what I feel in my gut.

I honestly didn’t expect an answer.

Gotta love them platitudes. :+1: