The precedent the GOP is setting

In the testimony on teh house, we learned Taylor, and the ousted ab( forget her name) had no idea Ruddy and wonderland were the point people on the deal to release aid in return for an announcement of investigations until they pressed for an explanation re: the hold up of the aid.

He did. The transcript clearly shows that he referred Zalensky to the AG.

as for crowd strike, doesn’t matter. Where Trump believes it was matters. As for US intel… you mean the same one that produced the “whistle blower”? The same intel agencies that allowed the dossier to be used? The same intel agencies being investigated right now by Durham? Brennan and Clapper? Yeah, if I were trump I’d take what they say as gospel. I’m not saying what they say is not true, I’m saying, if I were him I’d have plenty of reason to be suspect.

3 Likes

the testimony makes no such linkage except in sonderlands mind.

taylor and the amb both knew rudy was there and that he was trumps atty. there was nothing secret about it

1 Like

The DOJ flatly and publicly denied any knowledge of what trump represented in teh call - (and that isn’t a transctip BTW) - they didn’t know what trump was talking about.

It certainly does matter what evidence exists re: a potential investigation. And in this case the evidence suggests an investigation isn’t warranted.

This matters because people should not be able to use the power of their office to investigate polictal opponents for their own benefit. Well, I mean, that’s the democratic POV. That you should only launch investigations if there is real evidence that supports the need for them.

In this post, you are saying that is NOT what you want for america. You want the president alone to decide if an american should be investigated.

And that’s the road to dictatorship.

oh please, rudy was crowing about it from the day he became trumps atty

1 Like

Thats not true.

They did not know sunderland and Rudy were explaining to the Ukrainians what they needed to do to get the aid.

A democrat can take away federal dollars from states that try to ban abortion. That precedent is being set

The law for the aid requires the President to ensure corruption is being fought. Say what ever you wish, there is definitely a prima facia case for looking into barrisma and 2016 election meddling. investigation is warranted.

1 Like

and neither do you. stating an allegation as if it were a fact does not make it a fact.

1 Like

There is absolutely no evidence that there is some server in ukraine.

There also is absolutely no evidence that Joe Biden helped his son get a job at Burisma, or was involved in corruption with that company. Ditto for hunter.

Sorry that the truth, that the evidence, doesn’t support your right wing media inspired fever dreams, but that’s the truth.

And anyway, what does it matter? You don’t care. You just said, if the president things it’s so, that’s all it takes. So buckle up - future presidents are one step closer to being dictators thanks to this prevalent conservative way of thinking.

The testimony proves the fact that Rudy and sounderland were the point people in the negotiations to release the aid in return for an announcement of an investigation.

there is evidence of dnc collusion with ukraine.

there is prima facia evidence warranting investigation into burrisma.

Lets see…

Joe Biden is put in charge of Ukraine policy.

Joe Biden goes to Ukraine and takes his son with him.

His son lands a job on the board of Burisma getting paid millions of dollars despite the fact that he has no experience, no energy experience no business experience and the only experience anyone can point to is smoking crack and ducking child support.

The new PG (Shokin) in Ukraine “says” hes’ investigating Burisssma (the old one was fired because he took bribes to not investigate much of anything)

After less than a year in office, US policy (under Joe Biden) becomes “Fire Shokin”

Shokin gets fired and Biden claims he was just “following policy” (a policy he was in charge of)

The new PG clears Burrisma

hmmmm… nothing there.

Hey this old gas lighting conspiracy theory is outdated. The GOP are mostly moving on to “Yeah he did it…so what?”

2 Likes

You do realize most boards are made up of people who have nothing to do with the businesses.

yeah, they hire crack addled deadbeats with no experience every day

3 Likes

only in the mind of sondland. Every single witness who said they heard it from"x" can be tied back to Sondland as the “X” who admitted it was only his “presumption”

2 Likes

He will be impeached before he can sign the EO because he looks like Back to the Future guy.

Did Zelensky contact them?

1 Like

Well, and Mulvaney. And Bolton.

“And that’s it, that’s why we held up the money.”

You have that backwards. Shokin was the old prosecutor and the one fired for taking bribes along with treason and didn’t investigate corruptuon