The pot calls the kettle tarnished

Ah so ignoring all the proof. Got it.

You are funny. So funny, mobulis

Coherency and D Trump answering a question are mutually exclusive. D Trump was incapable of answering whether he had tested negative or positive when he was tested for COVID-19. His response included both negative and positive in an incomprehensible answer where he said he had tested positive. To paraphrase: according to Trump he tested positive and by positive he meant that the positive test was negative.

I understood him perfectly. My wife teaches math. A lot of children find positive and negative confusing, so you are not alone.

Also from memory, he said “positively”.

You are erroneous in your assumption that I have difficulty with understanding the maths associated with negatives and positives.

I will let the personal abuse in your post go through to the keeper on this occasion.

Politics.

You beat me to it. This election we have to chose how we like our dirty old white man. Grabby or gropey. But hey, on the bright side, one of them doesn’t discriminate against age.

Best job of any President dealing with COVID-19 ever. Just keep that bar low. It’s easier for Trump to meet expectations when you don’t really have any. :wink:

2 Likes

Funny how we complain so much about the two winners we have to choose from, considering we made them. We get what we deserve. We created this environment where only an egotistical narcissist would ever want to even run for the highest office in the land.

2 Likes

Well that’s not true. There were plenty running. Of course they didn’t keep running because reasons. Sanders outraised Biden and still never had a chance of being nominated. He had plenty of support. Just not the right kind of support.

You claimed his answer was incomprehensible to you. Hence, my comments. If you have no trouble with positively and negatively values in math, it should have been comprehensible.

1 Like

Maths not math and I don’t have any problems with negative and positive values.

1 Like

I expect the President to have a better grasp of positive and negative than children.

4 Likes

He was just tring to impress us with his amazing brain and his use of the best words.
“I tested positively towards negative”?
Sounds like a line in a Bob Dylan song.

1 Like

I love it when the President ■■■■■ with libs minds. Not wearing a mask around media and telling America he is using hydrochloroqine were also classic moves. Now go back to your safe room
and scream

I love it when the President freaks out libs.

You obviously can’t be referring to me; I have never been a Liberal Party supporter and I will never be one.

Right. Now back to your saferoom

I like Bob Dylan, too. You can get anything you want at Alice’s Restaurant.

I expect President Trump to be President Trump
:us: four more years :us:

Speak for yourself Wiley8425. I see you have your saferoom door opened a few inches today.