The pot calls the kettle tarnished

You can answer that question yourself as I doubt you would like my response. The fact is Gwin calling out Trump while giving his bro Biden a Canadian geese honk honk.

Crazy Bernie
Alfred E. Newman (misspelled)
Sleepy Joe
Pocahontas
Crooked Hillary are all worthy of their names if you ask me.

I like Obamanation too.

I am not sure if Biden is either. That is why I brought it up. Thank you for agreeing with me.

You left out that he is now taking hydrochloroqine. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vote for The Donald. Keep America Great.

I appreciate the suggestion, Bosun, but I’ll pass.

:sunglasses: oh well :sunglasses:

I have thousands of absentee (aka mail-in) ballots.
Send me 20 bucks and I’ll mark one for Trump.

1 Like

I can’t stop laughing. Clean up on aisle six. Oh you guys.

5 Likes

According to MSN.

The U.S. has now confirmed more than 1.53 million COVID-19 cases. To date, at least 92,066 individuals in the U.S. have died from the coronavirus causing COVID-19.

Yep he’s doing a great job.

“I’m not a miracle worker,” Inslee said. “I’m just a good governor. Frankly, these (Democratic and Republican) parties are light year’s apart right now.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/q13fox.com/2013/05/02/governor-jay-inslee-talks-about-school-budget-and-transportation/amp/

Seems appropriate. Man cannot save you.

Got no one else.

Maybe he’s just trolling the media. He’s obviously operating at a very high level of complexity, coherency and competency 99.99% of the time such that this kind of “mistake” is an anomaly.
He knows the media will use it to say he’s mentally unfit for office, which publicly exposes the media’s bias, since they express no such concerns over Biden’s multiple and routine gaffs.

1 Like

Then you are screwed.

1 Like

**[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:36, topic:231409, full:true”]

Then you are screwed.
[/quote]

Nope, man will do a great job.

“Man” can’t figure out the quote function.

2 Likes

Wrong.

“Man” still hasn’t.

1 Like

And still wrong.

Not so. Sorry Charlie