The pot calls the kettle tarnished

I found this amusing as I checked today’s news.
Trump calls Tulsi Gabbard “Kelsey Gabbard” and Gwin scream cognitive abities. Biden cannot put two sentences together even from his basement chats.

Biden campaign deputy rapid response director Mike Gwin – retweeting a reporter’s tweet that included the video of the president’s verbal miscue – wrote of Trump that “He’s not playing with a full deck.

1 Like

How come the libs are not concerned about Biden?

1 Like

Trump says something you’d complain about if Biden did.

Response: why aren’t Dems concerned about Biden?

Why aren’t the conz concerned with Donald?

2 Likes

It’s 11am on Wednesday during a health and economic crisis and this “adult” is tweeting this offal.
Crazy Bernie
Alfred E. Newman (misspelled)
Sleepy Joe
Pocahontas
Crooked Hillary
Screwing up Gabbard’s name is no big deal, but these tweets happen every damn day.
Be proud Trump supporters; be very proud. He has no respect for you.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·

2h

Crazy Bernie Sanders is not a fighter. He gives up too easy! The Dem establishment gets Alfred E. Newman (Mayor Pete) &

@amyklobuchar

to quit & endorse Sleepy Joe BEFORE Super Tuesday, & gets Pocahontas to stay in the race, taking thousands of votes from Bernie. He would have…

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

…beaten Sleepy Joe in a LANDSLIDE, every State, if these events didn’t happen. Even if Warren just dropped out, he would have easily won. Dems did it to him with Crooked Hillary and now, even more so…and Bernie doesn’t even complain. VOTE for Trump on TRADE, better than BS!

8:10 AM · May 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Edit: Changed Monday to Wednesday. This pandemic messes with my days of the week.

2 Likes

Not sure if he’s playing with a full deck or not, but he definitely looks like he’s playing at the buffet table. #presidentplump

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d wager a good portion of American presidents could wear that hashtag, lol.

If he wins reelection, by the end of his 2nd term he might surpass Taft.

Correct. Donald does not appear to be playing with a full deck. He’s in his 70s, overweight, has a terrible diet, and taking unneeded pharma. All bad for ones mental acuity.

1 Like

Also, be able to keep all the lies in your mind to make sure you don’t slip up is probably a strain on the mental health.

1 Like

Fun fact… Yale installed an extra wide seat in Woolsey Hall for Taft when he was there post presidency. It’s still in use.

3 Likes

Who says we’re not concerned? His enthusiasm rating, among Democrats, is the lowest for any Dem Candidate in 20 years.

Often the hamburger joint that sells the greasiest hamburgers in town has advertisements complaining about other hamburger stores selling greasy hamburgers.

1 Like

BULL HONKEY!! President Trump as more respect for the country and American citizens then in any Democrat’s seditious & traitorous toe nail.

1 Like

Ok, you’re probably right. I stand corrected.
Which is your favorite nickname Trump uses?

3 Likes

First blood

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I should send my treasonous toe nail clippings to the AG.

So, once again it looks like the 2 main parties have brought us a couple of real winners.

In the R corner, we have a senile old guy who likes to brag about being able to 'grab 'em by the ■■■■■■■

And in the D corner, we have a senile old guy who has the nickname of “sniffer.”

One of these idiots will be elected president. Once again, it comes down to which candidate is less repulsive.

There is a term I’ve heard mentioned about doing the same thing over and over again even though it keeps bringing about bad results. What was that term again…

1 Like

Meh. You’ll never convince anyone to take the red pill. Not even the red pillers.

:rofl: Biden did & says crazy ■■■■ every day :rofl: