The Pentagon is Punishing Military Members for Conservative Likes, Posts, & Shares

That’s right, and this is what 3rd world dictatorships do. They always control the thinking and culture of the military to be certain when called upon to do evil things to their own populace, they will.

https://news.yahoo.com/likes-shares-posts-now-prohibited-222040023.html

3 Likes

If a military member can’t promote terrorism or the over throwing of the US gov’t then are we truly free?

4 Likes

Let the libs have their queer military. It’s not like they’ll ever win a war. :rofl:

7 Likes

:+1:t4: Right on!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :+1: :rofl: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :+1:

The Democrats are weaponizing every part of the government. Nobody will be safe. 3rd worlders.

1 Like

There are some “experts” here who feel it is because republicans have been talking bad about the government and military that young people won’t enlist.

1 Like

Gaining control of Congress in Nov. could be a start of the return to sanity if done correctly.

2 Likes

My advice to conservatives who are currently in the military is to keep your nose clean, finish out your time and get the ■■■■ out. For those who may be considering serving, don’t! There are plenty of other opportunities out there.

3 Likes

I think it’s hilarious the thread title replaces “extremist” with “conservative”.

Always the victim.

2 Likes

Are you telling me that being part of The military and wanting to overthrow the Government is a bad thing?

1 Like

Oddly the OP thinks only conservatives want to overthrow the government … or something? It’s super odd and oozing with victim hood complex.

Well…Libs ain’t leaving the service, retiring to Idaho, and getting militia’d up over CRT.

1 Like

Never said that, projection.

Might want to look at what the government defines as extremist, I mean Gadsden flag? lol.

6 Likes

The vaccine over reach was a turning point IMO.

That turned off a lot of people.

4 Likes

Reinstall vaccine refusers for a start.

3 Likes

Like all those other vaccines the military are required to get?