The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Wisconsin RW radio right now crying that Trump can never win Wisconsin, the Republican suburban women will never ever vote for him. And they are correct.

1 Like

Truthsocial

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump 9h

Alfred E. Neuman!

Donald J. Trump

1.53k 7.29k

OK…That is pretty funny.

What…they don’t comprende in Wisconsin?

How about if home grown Senator Johnson is named DJT"s running mate?

The only interesting that ever came out of Wisconsin is Jeffrey Dahmer.

That suburban women thing is a lie. Dem disinformation.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see what the polls will do when the indictments start hitting the fan.

Will they be able to get Trump out of the race with a thousand cuts from never-ending lawsuits and accusations? I am for DeSantis. so for me if DeSantis wins all the better but it looks like a blatant attempt to ruin someone by political assassination. I wonder if Trump agreed to drop out of the race for 2024 would they quit coming after him, I think it’s a possibility.

4 Likes

I liked that. Not the Dahmer part. Too soon.

1 Like

All the more reason for him to run.

All the more reason to support him.

Desantis will get the same including lawsuits.

Desantis is a solid backup. Glad he is running.

:rofl:

Too funny…

1 Like

Insiders already realize that not NEVER, ever , zero % chance, will President Trump give into the corrupt DC establishment. Things are so screwed up that many elected Congressional personnel (at least not yet) essentially continue to look the other way with the disgusting behavior of the FBI and DOJ leadership teams. This type of complicit behavior also extends to a sitting Senator/Governor running for POTUS from the GOP (Scott, DeSantis) whom conveniently benefit should DJT go down forcefully from the ballot. Simply put, more sweeping changes within the FBI and DOJ are urgently needed with this latest tip of the iceberg coming out this week with the Durham report.

With Pelosi ousted as Speaker, the Congressional committees presently have a public forum to show the world on TV compelling sworn testimony about #46/ families’ corrupt ways in especially taking bribes while Joe was VP. Also remember there are pollsters who state that over 50% of American voters still know nothing/very little of the validity/existence of the Hunter lap top and the millions of dollars of monies flowing into the Biden’s coiffures including most notably the CCP. Add Tucker Carlson’s Jan 6 explosive investigative video and Tweeter ownership changing hands to Musk. And still no indictments by Garland on anything Biden…

Stay tuned…

1 Like

Doesn’t teams winning world championships based in Wisconsin including legendary athletes on them like Aaron, Starr, Jabbar, Favre, Rodgers and Antetokounmpo count?

No.

The difference here is the Dems do not have anything in the works yet to try and remove DeSantis from being put on the Presidential ballot for the General Election next November. Connecting the dots is Julie Kelly, who said yesterday on Clay/Buck national radio show her firm belief odds there increasing from 80% to 90% chance in her view after sentencing yesterday of the Proud Boys leader to 18 years in prison sets the stage for the DOJ to indict President Trump twice, first on documents as early as next month and then later this summer on more serious charges including seditious conspiracy. Most notably she mentioned the later mandates defendants charged in Washington DC on this has NO bail option while awaiting trial.

January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right Paperback – December 28, 2021
by Julie Kelly (Author), Lee Smith (Foreword)
4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,153 ratings
See all formats and editions

Kindle
$9.99
Read with Our Free App
Audible Logo Audiobook
$0.00
Free with your Audible trial
Hardcover
$28.00
2 Used from $23.97 1 New from $28.00 2 Collectible from $69.99
Paperback
$17.00
12 Used from $7.24 5 New from $16.19 

A great book by Julie Kelly. January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch A War on Terror Against the Political Right is a complete exposé of the left’s efforts to create violence and then exploit the violence to smear the Republican Party.
-Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

1 Like

It is state GOP bigwigs imploring their voters that women in suburban red districts will not ever vote for trump again. I don’t give a whip, I hope you nominate him again. Wisconsin is NeverTrumper Central and without WI he won’t win.

It’s a lie.

What about Ron Johnson? 2nd attempt to solicit your input…

What about Ron Johnson?

Kind of an idiot, isn’t he?

Incumbent Ron Johnson barely won reelection in 2022, I doubt he’d be much help. There are more popular Wisconsin Republicans.