The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

This statistic shows the top ten cheese producing U.S. states in 2022. In that year, Wisconsin was the market leader, where around 3.5 billion pounds of cheese were produced.

He won and remains widely respected. Seems like he could make a difference if was made the VP on the ticket.

Maybe, but I think there are better choices if the goal is to help win Wisconsin.

Johnson just won re-election with lots of Dem money wasted trying to displace him.

Yeah, I’m aware of that. But that doesn’t mean he’s popular here and could help Trump win.

Cheese is interesting?

Deliciously interesting.

2 Likes

The more popular Wisconsin Republicans are being vocally publicly anti Trump.

1 Like

To each his own.

1 Like

Ron’s opponent last election was a lazy and incompetent campaigner. It was infuriating. Barnes had 2 primary opponents who would have come out swinging at RonJon and likely would have won. In that same election, the Democrat governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State won the statewide elections.

RonJon has a fantastic gotv machine. Really good. But it didn’t carry over statewide to the above races.

In April, there was a statewide election for State Supreme Court, with obvious liberal and conservative candidates, and the liberal candidate schnockered the conservative 11 points.

Ron doesn’t want to be VP. He wants to be able to continue to whine and cry about libz infiltrating media, education, Hollywood, medicine, government, retail, police, military etc to his vast circle of RW content creators day in and day out.

Ron looks 90 years old. If you go with trump, ya got 2 really old guys on the ticket.

Having Wisconsin Paul Ryan on the VP ticket didn’t help anything.

Why do I always think you live in Minnesota?

That’s my opinion.

I currently work in Minnesota and lived there for about 20 years, but I’ve been back in Wisconsin where I grew up for the past 10 years or so.

1 Like

This is where the rubber is going to hit the road. In the next few months it will be interesting to see who is able to raise campaign money.

Even the corrupt FBI already cleared Trump of any J6 culpability.

What does it mean?

It means he barely won despite the advantages of incumbency, you can’t trust what he says, he’s not popular in Wisconsin and is basically unknown nationwide, and would not help Trump in the election.

Pretty low ratings.

1 Like

Early polls, but some interesting match-ups.

Well the turd put out a disgusting “Happy Memorial Day” message today. A certain segment of the population will slap each other on the back and pretend it’s completely normal and not mentally ill and perverted.

1 Like