The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Exactly!

I get annoyed at how the left wing news (and Brandon) deceptively try to make the claim inflation is “down”.

Some of our libs as well.

3 Likes

How to tell a Democrat: Letting someone keep part of their money is exactly the same thing as the government giving someone taxpayer’s money.

4 Likes

Trump just posted on Truth that he favors exceptions.

No absolute policy.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112233169975624469

1 Like

What a stupid post. Typical. Besides, I’m not a democrat.

Little humor.

1 Like

I have some more humor…

1 Like

I would call this humor but this moron was being serious. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

Sunny Hostin Blames Eclipses and Earthquakes on Climate Change as ‘View’ Co-Hosts Scramble to Correct Her

1 Like

It’s just libs screaming out of their asses because they’re bored and obsessed with all things Trump. :wink:

2 Likes

I think it’s obscene that a coupe dozen people can buy a POTUS with 50M in one night.

Shouldn’t be allowed for either party.

Swampy.

nd they shouldn’t.

It’s obscene.

I didn’t. I live in NJ. They ■■■■■■ us with the property tax thing. Taxes went up.

You got a tax cut.

1 Like

Offset by the elimination of a credit, so a net tax hike.

Ok Donald JUST FINISHED a 3 day meltdown about how much money Joe raised in one night. Then he turns around and announces this. I know you understand Donald’s psyche and his absolute need to lie to cover up being the second place loser.

This is the beginning of the reporting cycle, he and his troupe of appeasers are relying on all of us to forget to check this when finance reports are due next quarter.

3 Likes

Maybe you should get your high tax state to lower your property tax. There is no reason for other states to pay your state property tax for you.

4 Likes

Than that’s your state problem…

2 Likes

You got a tax cut. Your SALT is your problem. Pay your fair share.

By the way, you get the same SALT deduction as everybody else.

1 Like

Uh huh.

My net taxes went up as a result of the legislation.

Why is this so hard for you?

They have to hang their hopes on something, anything. They’ll latch on to anything that’ll make them feel better. FOX News knows their marks.