The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

I literally heard you smack your gum when you said that.

6 Likes

4 Likes

The COVID 19 that was developed by Fauci and company all during the Obama Administration that escaped from a lab in late 2019 that killed over 5 million people around the globe? Is that it?

2 Likes

They will vote for him again if he’s still on the ballot.

In spite of the fact he probably won’t even survive 4 more years with the dementia.

2 Likes

Killed far more under Biden with a vaccine.

The hysteria was the fun part.

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

JD was a big mistake.

Donald never was very good in hiring people.

2 Likes

4 Likes

When he had the life above, apparently he was scratching some interesting checks:

2 Likes

…and you believe Kamala is better? That noise you’re hearing, is my Kamala laugh right now. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

She is only better in that they can play the race card and woman card to shut down any valid disagreement or criticism. You can see it’s already starting and she hasn’t even opened her mouth and made a bigger idiot out of herself as the candidate.

2 Likes

It’s not our fault Trumplican tactics are as predictable as sunrise.

2 Likes

I love how some of you think you found the magic bullet to take down Trump. Two impeachments and numerous lawsuits and criminal indictments and even felony convictions didn’t scratch him and now suddenly, this evidence of a 13-yr-old campaign contribution to Kamala is going to do him in. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes it’s already starting and Mike Johnson had to get out the rolled up newspaper because maga can’t help themselves from calling her DEI or a whore.

Won’t work. They won’t be able to control themselves.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/23/gop-race-comments-harris-00170735

1 Like

Yeah, as though libs are not predictable. :smirk:

1 Like

I think it was sarcasm.

:rofl:

DEI is valid. Biden stated he was going to pick a woman. Period, qualifications be damned. She earned that one.

You want to go down the whore route fine, I’ve already addressed that and where I stand with that but here we are. Goose/Gander. You can’t have it both ways.

2 Likes

The check, or W C’s post?

Trump donated to her campaign three times …

The post.

Trump will work those checks into his rally monologue.

It will be epic.

:rofl:

1 Like