The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Look at how psychotic the loon is getting over seeing nice things said about their imaginary boyfriend first thing in the morning. :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hulk Hogan new termā€¦Trumpamania!!

Iā€™m in!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! That takes me back to the 80ā€™s. :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™m here for it!!

Did he say Trumpamania kills TDS? :joy:

Maybe that was Trumpamaniacs kills TDS. :rofl:

ā€¦and now to motivate the election of Trump even moreā€¦

Kamala Harris for President

Cheers to 81 million Brandonites. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I donā€™t think there ever was 81 million actual people who voted for Biden.

1 Like

ā€¦and the next Brandonite lib line thatā€™s said is that thereā€™s no proof of ā€œwidespreadā€ voter fraud and not enough to change the outcome.

Why bother saying that to people that donā€™t care? In one thread Trump won in a landslide and in the next those dumb dems with their Russia Russia Russia Hunter laptop etc.

Donald is a sore loser and so the :sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep: must baaaa baa ba and repeat his sore loser lies.

It did for me as well

1 Like

If there was thing that could sum up where we were under trump and where we find ourselves under biden would be this

This really says it all

4 Likes

Substitute Lucy Lou for Donald and sore winner for sore loser in that sentence and you have an accurate picture of whatā€™s actually going on.

3 Likes

I donā€™t much care what they say or think.

1 Like

ā€¦cuz both mathematically and historicallyā€¦the numbers of 81 million do NOT add up.

1 Like

ā€¦and now consider that long before you pulled the lever, I pointed out here in Hannity Land how fast Biden was declining mentally and that if elected, he wouldnā€™t finish his term. Biden told illegal aliens on national television to ā€œsurge the borderā€ and that heā€™s for providing them free health care. All of this took place prior to your voteā€¦and yet? Nowā€¦here ā€œweā€ are and youā€™re still saying dumb things while Biden wonā€™t be able to finish his term and millions and millions and millions of illegals are illegally here that is costing us billions and billions ā€œweā€ do not have. Think about that LuLou.

1 Like

3 Likes

The world was nice and peaceful during Trumpā€™s term except for mainly that one thing.

Lol howā€™d that work out for Republicans?

How did it work out for everyone. We all live on the same planet.