The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Is that from The Onion?

I see one person trying to fraud his way out of an embarrassing election loss (One Term President) all the other losers went home like grown ass adults and moved on with their lives.

Heā€™s always so blatant about confessing his nastiness and corruption.

The Donald.

I didnā€™t say rife with fraud, I said possibilities for fraud.

Do you recall the batch of ballots from deployed soldiers in Afghanistan that went missing and didnā€™t show up until well after the mail-in deadline? It took an act of congress to count those votes.

2 Likes

Were they counted?

Everything has possible fraud.

What part of act of congress did you miss? Do you think your vote would be counted if it were lost in the mail?

Were they counted?

Agreed, but some greater than others. Itā€™s like heat loss from your house. You canā€™t completely stop it, but sealing your windows and adding insulation to the attic will do more to reduce it than adding insulation to the already insulated walls. Mail-in voting is like single pane windows in a poorly sealed frame. Itā€™s the obvious place to start.

I already told you, yes but only after Congress intervened. By the process, they were invalid. If your vote is lost or delayed past the deadline, it wonā€™t be counted.

For what itā€™s worth, Haley is releasing her delegates and urging them to vote for Trump.

3 Likes

You donā€™t have data for greater than others in this case.

The deal is made! VP!

1 Like

There you go.

Looks like the judiciary committee is connecting the dots to Bragg prosecution and Biden admin orchestration.

Breitbart News initially reported the significance of the date of Colangeloā€™s DOJ resignation. On the blockbuster date of November 18, 2022, nine days after Biden in a post-midterm press conference pledged to use ā€œlegitimate efforts of our Constitutionā€ to block Trumpā€™s reelection, Colangelo resigned from the White House to join Braggā€™s office, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed special counsel Jack Smith to revive stalled investigations of Trump in Washington, DC and Florida, and White House attorneys met for eight-hours with Fulton County Prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Hey Brandonā€¦those are not at all legitimate.

2 Likes

Landslide!

:rofl:

1 Like

Looks like an official act to me.

3 Likes

Watch them squeal like stuck pigs when Trump gets a turn at this. :wink:

2 Likes

Turn the other cheek!!!

Letā€™s all get along!!!

Itā€™s a broken record every time they are on the other side of their own ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

4 Likes