The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 2)

Goes right along with my belief that all the lefties did in NY is assure Trump will be moving back into the White House in Jan. 25

1 Like

Genius move in a state you need to win. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Is it not a horrible city?

Not to mention, a DNC billboard?

Really?

Desperation.

Never been there.

When your opponent makes an idiotic statement, you take advantage.

Yeah. Not any possibility could be a lie or taken out of context. It has been my experience that lefties lie, about everything.

But hey, Trump might have been there. I have not and have no plans to, ever. So will take his word for it. And give him benefit of the doubt.

I donā€™t know if he said it, but if he did I believe him.

Heā€™s right and he never had a chance of winning the Milwaukee metro area anyway.

In a state decided by 20,000 votes in 2020? Every vote matters.

Thatā€™s a good point. But heā€™s still right about Milwaukee. :beer:

Democrats: itā€™s unbelievable that Republicans would actually support a convicted felon for President.
Republicans: Itā€™s unbelievable that Democrats would actually support DAs who run on getting a particular politician before they actually found the crime, like South American dictatorships.

IOW: all this did was drive the wedge further.

3 Likes

I love Milwaukee.

1 Like

Tastes differ. Iā€™ve had many good times there, but Iā€™m always happy to leave.

:smile: :smile: :smile: Figures. :wink:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/15/politics/election-age-what-matters/index.html

A new Marist poll in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, for instance, showed a tight race overall with Trump at 47% and Biden at 45%, a within-the-margin-of-error difference.

Trump is making inroads with voters of color and is nearly even with Biden among voters under 45 in that poll. But older voters have gone in the opposite direction, and instead of favoring Trump, are nearly split in the Marist poll.

Interesting.

2 Likes

It is crazy how his rambling is not getting more attention and the frequency of it is noticeable.
I think both Trumps parents had dementia.
There has to be a reason for it.
Not trying to diagnose but Trump seems very muted lately, uncharacteristically so.

So funny.

Trump is knocking it outta the Park in Detroit right now.

Watch Live: Donald Trump Speaks at The Peopleā€™s Convention https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/06/15/watch-live-donald-trump-speaks-at-the-peoples-convention/

1 Like

It appears that Trump is the only one actually campaigning.

:us:

1 Like

Oops.

He doesnā€™t even know what the word ā€˜inflationā€™ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,ā€ the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, ā€œDoc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.ā€

At least there were no shark stories this time around

3 Likes

Ronny Johnson :joy: sounds like a venereal disease.

3 Likes

Good one.