The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Yep…you prefer someone who just stands…staring down at an empty chair, next to an umbrella, on a beach trip, being filmed…all while your policies ruin the US. That’s the way Brandonites prefer things. Don’t actually address the serious problems of inflation, wars around the world, border invasions and out of control spending.

2 Likes

What I want, is for what he said…to be wrong. It’s the fact that he’s right, that bothers me the most but…I don’t lead my life with feeeeelings my friend.

1 Like

It’s the weaponization of our government, being used to prosecute those who are political opponents that I conclude is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen within this country. The bad part is you don’t see it. Look at this very thread and the truth of what he’s addressing is being overlooked. The only thing “libz” see is his methodology. It’s mean tweet vu all over again. People…grow up. “We the people” have serious problems in our nation that need to be addressed head on and Biden and the left is NOT doing it…they’re creating them.

4 Likes

One of the biggest problems is we have a media that is just as one sided as the judicial system. Very condemning of anything Trump but protective of anything biden. Can you imagine if hunter’s last name was Trump?

2 Likes

No, it was unhinged, angry, and bitter. The country deserves much better than Trump.

…and you wouldn’t be angry and bitter when the country you were born and raised in, was the President of, has now been weaponized by the very institutions you swore to protect and being corruptly used against you with the sole intent of keeping you out of the WH ever again?

1 Like

What I want is for people to realize that voting for the revenge candidate whose main platform is punishing his political enemies is not in the country’s best interests. Nikki Haley will give you the conservative policies you want without having to vote for a despicable loser who has done nothing but drag your party to electoral losses.

YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THIS WITH FOUR SEPARATE PROSECUTIONS GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT WAS IN PART MOTIVATED BY YOUR POLITICAL RIVAL? BIDEN IS USING THE DoJ TO PROSECUTE HIS OPPONENT?

2 Likes

Biden isn’t it, and we are likely to wind up with that as our options.

1 Like

I agree, as I’ve said many times. But I will not vote for Donald Trump under any circumstances. Nikki Haley is a better option in every way.

I know you believe this. But it’s clear to me that Trump committed crimes, or at least there’s enough evidence to charge him with crimes. He has put this country and our institutions in a terrible position, and no matter what happens, millions of Americans will be unhappy with the outcome.

1 Like

…and I am very disappointed with how many of my fellow Americans have been sheoplized. Trump was an excellent President who accomplished a lot, in spite of the forces working against him. Just consider the southern border during and after Trump and I rest my case.

1 Like

That is irrelevant at this point. Haley, per RCP, has 14% support for the Republican nomination. Trump has 62% support. Haley, as a matter of fact, will not be running. She will be supporting Trump. Remember, with the exception of a few such as Christie, most Republicans are not in a tizzy about Trump the way Democrats have worked themselves up into.

1 Like

Donald Trump is not the only person who can deliver conservative policies. In fact, his baggage makes him much less effective than someone like Haley would be, in my opinion.

No it doesn’t.

2 Likes

That’s not a matter of fact, that’s a prediction. A lot can happen in a year.

IT’S THE BLATANT CORRUPTION AT THE TOP AGENCIES IN OUR COUNTRY THAT I WANT ADDRESSED. THE FBI IS OUT OF CONTROL. DO YOU REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS? NO ONE IS ADDRESSING IT. NO ONE…EXCEPT TRUMP and now Vivek. Trump needs him on his team. He’s another powerhouse that’s not afraid to confront the corrupt forces that are internally destroying us.

2 Likes

Trump had 4 years to address the FBI. What did he do about it?

4 Likes

I want all corruption rooted out of government at every level, but Trump is not the person for the job. He had his chance and failed.