The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Memorial Day - The day when ALL politicians try to outdo each other to show they are the most patriotic. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Its too pro american for the libs. Making america great is not what they want.

1 Like

Which line of work is he talking about? Politicians? Him? The police?

Lol :rofl:

It’s the freedom and individual liberty part that is toxic to our commie collectivist resident fan boys.

They pretend confusion and whine like coyotes on a full moon.

1 Like

Did Trump hurt libs feelings?

1 Like

Our feelings don’t get hurt by a Con Man.

2 Likes

But yet Trump lives in libs heads.

1 Like

???

You are grouping certain politicians including Biden with one pretty ugly / derogatory description. Maybe your choice of noun was not the best choice of words?

cowardice
noun [ U ]
uk
/ˈkaʊ.ə.dɪs/ us
/ˈkaʊ.ɚ.dɪs/
Add to word list
the behaviour of someone who is not at all brave and tries to avoid danger

1 Like

Without a doubt.

Here is a look at President Trump statement without the manipulators prism of dysfunction.

Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave 'Ultimate Sacrifice' in Memorial Day Message

1 Like

Liked: Thanks for the clarification.

It’s pretty revealing how jaded journalists often edit/manipulate intended messages of “conservative” politicians in adverse ways such as they apparently did yesterday with President Trump’s beautiful tribute to our countries’ fallen soldiers …

1 Like

“manipulator’s prism of dysfunction”, also known as "posting the man’s exact words.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

How? People are just posting and responding to Trump’s post. Here it is:

Where’s the media manipulation? It’s his words, in context.

1 Like

How was his message edited or manipulated?

Like I said in another post, memorial day is a day all pols want to outdo each other to show they are the most patriotic.

Yes but you chose to post those words thus manipulating me into reading them.

2 Likes

Actually, he wished them a “Happy Memorial Day”, which is really stupid.

3 Likes

The other thing: I’ve followed Trump since the Spy Magazine days in the 1980s. Back then, I viewed him as a lying malignant narcissist and insufferable blowhard who inherited a family real-estate business in NYC and liked philandering. Later, he was known for pretending to fire Gary Busey and Dionne Warwick.

My opinion of Trump has remained the same, as he has remained the same. There was no media manipulation required. He’s an ■■■■■■■■ He’s always been an ■■■■■■■■ He acts and looks like an ■■■■■■■■ Before he decided to become a birther, and through the 2016 GOP primary, most conservatives agreed that he was an ■■■■■■■■

The idea that there’s some other Trump that the media won’t show is ridiculous.

7 Likes

I actually gave Trump the benefit of the doubt when he was elected and for several months after his inauguration hoped he would grasp the unique opportunity he had been granted to build more consensus as someone outside of the political establishment.

Alas he liked the hero worship that his cultists showered on him too much and that was that.

1 Like