The Official Trump 2024 Candidacy Thread (Part 1)

Wearing his hair shorter on the sides. He still needs to drop about 20-30 lbs.

I don’t think it’s a good strategy, and he knows it. MSM has tagged everyone election deniers, and it’s been effective.

But I digress. I know you’d like to make this thread about that, but it’s not😉

2 Likes

He’s also not orange. That goes a long way.

I don’t know politics aside covid beat Trump he was likely on his way for a second term. I remember the 2016 primaries very well he just steamrolled them one after the other and at the end all they got was to go home with was a bad nickname that stuck. If he does run against Trump he will have to manage it by keeping it purely political or he risks alienating Trumps base if he does win and then if that happens he will lose regardless.

I would probably wait till the next cycle if I was him, if he stays out and Biden wins 2024 he would still be young and in a good spot for 2028. I can’t think of a single person on the Republican side that could run for president right now who was in that field for 2016 after those primaries, imho it ain’t worth it but hopefully I am wrong. :man_shrugging: I could see Trump losing to DeSantis then launching a third party just to block him out of spite. Trump’s just not the person to admit defeat and go home being a good sport.

Riffing on Angola? Talking trade deficits.

LOL bad spray on tan!
Fer crissakes we’re in Florida Prez, we don’t need spray on tan!

Great :roll_eyes: … One group that are popping the champagne corks right now the media, it will be wall to wall Trump coverage for two ■■■■■■■ years to boost their ratings.

3 Likes

Full back pay for military fired over Covid vaccine mandate.

4 Likes

Campaigning on keeping American out of useless foreign wars like he did for 4 years already.

2 Likes

Of course. Trump get clicks and people watching. Because in a car crash sort of way he is entertaining to watch.

Push for term limits, ban lobbying by former congressmen, and end stock purchasing by Congress critters. Call for secure elections, same day elections, paper ballots.

5 Likes

He really skirted that line for a second there. :rofl:

1 Like

Only same day voting with paper ballots and all counted by election night - sure, that’ll work.

1 Like

Like we used to have.

2 Likes

Yeah he most certainly broke some people…. Which ones though?

Good luck to President Trump.

Sure did. Glad he stayed on script with ensuring secure elections.

1 Like

We have NEVER had that.

Good luck to President Trump. May he win the nomination!

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes, hell no.

1 Like

Good speech. I like his full steam ahead attitude. Time to see if anyone else can match him over the next 18 months. :person_shrugging:

1 Like