The obvious racism of the left

Stop giving advice. Who are you? The enforcer of group think?

1 Like

You weren’t the source of that advice.

Fair enough. I withdrawl the previous comment.

But not this:

All I am saying is the neither party is innocent. You have the in your face bigotry such as the one you mention. Which typically is smacked down and the bigot ends up going nowhere.

Then you have the other kind. The bigotry of low expectations. Rather than encourage people to stay off of drugs, not to commit crimes, not to scuffle with police, not to have a bunch of kids when you are too young and poor to handle them, to get a high school diploma and work to gain skills valuable to an employer. Do these things and you can succeed. We are pulling for you, we want to help. No, the bigotry of low expectations says: You cannot succeed. The racists will not let you. Your situation is hopeless. There is no reason to get educated or try to prepare for life because you will be oppressed. You cannot succeed. You need the democratic party and the government to take care of you.

And there you have it. The two types. Which is worse? You be the judge.

Cons are worse.

They obey. I should just log off, frustrated that no one will talk to me.

HAHAHAGAGAHA…

ain’t gonna happen libs. All you will accomplish is to let my views and my opinions and my facts and my posts go unchallanged.

2 Likes

You had a decent thread here, unfortunately the trolls derailed it. So, I must say sayonara.

There’s more than one expression of racism.

Niether side! White supremacist groups have long ago been vanquished by the American people without help from either party and without violence, it was simply rejection and shunning by the public so that only very few remain to this day.

The violence and death in Charlottesville would not have happened if the measly few protesters that showed up (with a valid permit) had been allowed their 1st Amendment rights and just did their useless and hateful protest march and then just gone home. It was leftist supported ANTIFA (without a valid permit) that brought the violence.

As the late great Sam Kinnison once said:

Good answer, BUT IT;S WRONG!!

Ben Carson would have been pretty good. He’s typically the smartest man in any room he occupies. As good as Trump? Who knows? The media got Trump elected. They gave him nearly all of the attention during the campaign. Virtually ignoring the others. They thought if they got him nominated, he would be guaranteed to lose to the witch. SUCKERS!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I tried to find one thing true in this post… but I couldn’t.

So you are one those who believe that the liberals have done a phenomenal job with helping the minority community succeed and that the only thing holding them back is conservative racism?

So you believe in fairytales?

I said no such thing. Democrats can do more as well, but they at least have a platform that recognizes minority’s as equals and attempts to help… even if it doesn’t always work.

Trump is now the defacto republicans benchmark… someone who is demonstrably racist

This is a common topic posted by cons across many political forums. They just can’t shake the racist label, but they keep on trying and they use the same basic strategy all the time.

Its fact not belief.

How’d that go, btw? I was out mowing grass and swimming today.

That moment when you can no longer tell when someone is being sarcastic.

1 Like

lets not forget the GOP has an actual white supremacist in office

someone who tweted Europe is waking up… Will America… in time?” and linke dthat tweet to one by a british neo nazi

someone who said for everyone who’s a valedictorian, there’s another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. when talking about dreamers

someone who visited with a dutch politician who wanted to ban all mosques in the netherlands and then Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.

this is steve king of iowa. a proud member of the GOP

There are truly some comedic gems in this thread. :laughing:

or very bad schtick