The “No Collusion” Talking Point is Officially Dead

Yawn!

10 char

1 Like

mueller colluding with dimocrats and the media is a much bigger story. He’s a much better fixer than michael cohen.

1 Like

Yea, at this point, that’s about all you got left. :kissing_heart:

It’s 11:20. Any collusion yet?? Any impeachment??

1 Like

Still waiting…

1 Like

The indictment’s in and sealed until the new congress come in. That’s how pros do it. You should look that up.

I hope you plan to sleep between now and then.

It’s getting late.

Sleep is important.

At 72 hours without sleep, people begin to hallucinate.

Your life isn’t a game.

Trump lives matter.

3 Likes

Fat donald can’t recall. :rofl:

2 Likes

It will sink in at some point.

Good thing mueller is an apolitical republican, or that might look suspicious.

Seriously, wake me when it’s over.

I can also see them criticizing every step of the process, complaining about how early or late impeachment proceedings began, if they did, and if not, why not?

And so on and so forth with questions like that, like a climber falling down a mountain in slow motion and scrambling for even the tiniest of handholds.

You’ll know a lot sooner than that.

1 Like

Gotta stay up till 3:30 in the morning. That’s when the impeachment happens so don’t fall asleep.

Serious question. Who had roger stone and jerome corsi emailing about whether or not to visit assange as the origin of “russian collusion” back in January 2017??

Anyone? Link?

This is such a non story that voters didn’t give a ■■■■ during the election. Just the whacko conspiracy theorists.

I am not sure what you are getting at.

Dunno. It matters why?

He’s yanking your chain, it’s what he does when he has nothing.

Sometimes, some Trump defenders just have to wear themselves out–you know, run down all of the defenses, hoax, deep state, et cetera, while the rest of us swat them down–in order to cope with what is going on.

I don’t mind if this thread serves as their psychological treadmill.