The “No Collusion” Talking Point is Officially Dead

Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. “One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.”

“Get to (Assange) [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending (WikiLeaks) emails,” read the email to Corsi dated July 25, 2016, according to the draft court documents.

Corsi said he declined the request and made clear to Stone that an attempt to contact WikiLeaks could put them in investigators’ crosshairs, according to the draft court documents.

But Mueller’s team said that was a lie.

Instead of turning down the request, Corsi in fact passed it along to a person in London, according to the draft court documents. Corsi said that person was conservative author Ted Malloch.

Eight days later, Corsi sent the email to Stone saying that WikiLeaks possessed information that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and planned to release it in October.

This is rock solid evidence that the Trump team knew about the Clinton emails in advance, lied to the American people about it, and worked with Wikileaks to get them out.

At this point, it’s not a matter of did the Trump Team collude, it’s how high it goes.

Jr is probably going to jail. And if you believe he didn’t tell Daddy, well, you’re probably a Trump supporter.

4 Likes

Nah - not dead. Trump will keep farting out of his pie hole: “no collusion” “there’s no collusion, there’s no anything. It’s a hoax.”

I don’t know. We may be coming to the point of “so what, what are you going to do about it” sooner than you think.

1 Like

Dont worry…the rehashing with first grade questions will be coming so you get bogged down in explaining Mueller has the info he needs etc…

2 Likes

Also…trump knows about this…him and stone talked about everything

Mueller knows everything.

A controversial London-based academic with close ties to Nigel Farage has been detained by the FBI upon arrival in the US and issued a subpoena to testify before Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

More on this Ted Malloch feller.

Ted Malloch, an American touted last year as a possible candidate to serve as US ambassador to the EU, said he was interrogated by the FBI at Boston’s Logan airport on Wednesday following a flight from London and questioned about his involvement in the Trump campaign.

In a statement sent to the Guardian, Malloch, who described himself as a policy wonk and defender of Trump, said the FBI also asked him about his relationship with Roger Stone, the Republican strategist, and whether he had ever visited the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has resided for nearly six years.

But, but, Hillary! Uranium One!!

2 Likes

The next step in the the Trumpist journey is nigh.

This is the phase where they all pivot to saying, “we never said there was NO collusion. Everybody knows there was collusion. We only said that collusion is not illegal.”

The cult is so strong they will believe it.

Until they they get to the point @armycowboy notes where they pivot from “collusion not illegal” to “so ■■■■■■■ what? who cares?” Likely with some followup about not being able to get 67 votes in the Senate to convict.

Which is true.

Because not even concrete evidence of the President and his campaign colluding with a a clearinghouse of stolen information to strategically release information targeted for theft by a hostile foreign power would be enough to make Republicans in the Senate turn their back on a fellow party member.

3 Likes

I guess the usual suspects haven’t gotten their talking points from the CEC yet. Though pretty easy to guess 95% of them.

Just a couple of friends chatting about about politics…

“Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging,” Corsi wrote, according to the draft document. “Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke – neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

Weird. It’s like they knew what to expect from different document dumps.

I imagine you’re free to start them at any time you feel like.

This one’s about the collusion.

Feel free to start one about corruption of justice. There are many, many angles you could take with it. I might suggest starting with the firing of Comey and then bragging to the Russian ambassador about it.

But, this thread is about collusion.

I don’t think it has registered with you how bad today has been for the President.

7 Likes

There is video, too.

Here are a few times Trump mentioned WikiLeaks during his campaign, according to widely available video footage of Trump’s campaign-trail appearances:

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: “This just came out,” Trump said. “WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.”
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: “This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable,” Trump said. “It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it.”
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: “It’s been amazing what’s coming out on WikiLeaks.”
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: “Another one came in today,” Trump said. “This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove.”
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: “Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn’t want to keep you waiting,” said Trump. “Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks.”

Very simply- Trump campaign operatives worked directly with Russian stooge Assange as he publicized emails stolen by the Kremlin to destabilize the US election. The only question is how many Trump campaign operatives were in on it- including Trump himself.

Der the dossier was paid for by the dems! Der der

2 Likes

All of them.

We are going to have all of them.

1 Like

Oh he deleted that…lol…that was weird