The NFL needs to scrap its anthem policy all together

If you’re on you’re time, do as you please. If you’re on company time and a company dime, you do as your employer says or quit? It’s a simple concept if you’re a professional?

No, but I can’t edit it either. Why are you so angry?

The color of privilege.

Evil, is found in all colors.

Privilege? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correct. The problem is not the kneeling formation, the problem rests that it’s about racism.

Like I have always said, the Fox News crowd/idiotic social conservatives would be praising the players if they were kneeling to end gay marriage, abortion, or allowing the transgenders to use bathrooms they are most comfort in. But because it’s about black people, they view it as hate speech.

Some are doing a lot for their communities. I hate it when people stereotypes athletes. They’re such jerks.

Yep. This is exactly why I will never consider myself a conservative anymore. The Authoritative Right/Religious Right/Cultural Conservatives are all about CONTROLLING people, and they have hijacked the reasonable conservatives like Kasich, Romney, and McCain. It’s not about freedom or the constitution. Daddy government knows best.

The whole point of protesting is not to destroy America, but make it great and live up its ideals.

1 Like

You seem to think I forget the duck dynasty issue from a few years ago where you guys cried about whatever the ■■■■ channel they where on infringing on their freedom of speech by axing the show…because some long haired ■■■■■■■ doesnt like gay people…yet here they are not Patriots because they take a knee in a silent protest…

I have no use for hypocritical anti freedom zealots…all scum…

When they played in London:

. . . at least three members of the Dolphins – Kenny Stills, Michael Thomas and Julius Thomas – were seen kneeling during “The Star-Spangled Banner.” All three then stood for the British anthem, “God Save the Queen,” which was sung because the game was being played in England.

Your blanket answer of prejudice reveals more about your make-up, than anyone you attempt to describe.

I’m indifferent to the protest itself, but I’m really surprised at the number of people I’m seeing feign ignorance of the employer/employee relationship.

Cool non answer…I knew you had it in you…

I also knew you wouldn’t be able to deal with my statements…you got backed into a corner…so in typical fashion you blow it off with a worthless statement

Why do you believe the workplace should be an autocracy where you the good people just keep your head down and do your job?

You realize the best companies aren’t run that way, don’t you?

Those 3 aren’t conservatives.

They are protesting the U.S government makes sense.

forced silence is forced compliance.

You all miss the point. The decision was because of pressure from trump. He interfered in a business decision affecting employees. That’s a violation of 18 US Code 227. Look it up.

Three people…in England? Well, all righty then.

That’s exactly my point. The authoritarians control the right-wing crowd. You guys have divorced yourself from Roosevelt, Coolidge, Ike, Nixon, and H.W. If Reagan was alive today, you would hate his guts too.