The NFL needs to scrap its anthem policy all together

I’m glad he is donating to charity. Lots of people do that. What about the rest of the kneelers? Protesting the flag because they think that some people in the United States are bad is idiotic. Where is this magical country where everyone is good? What country do they propose going to that has more opportunity, is more fair and has more legal protection for them than here?

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick has completed his pledge to donate $1 million to charities that serve oppressed communities across the nation.

Kaepernick donated the final $10,000 to the H.O.M.E (Helping Oppressed Mothers Endure) charity in Lithonia, Ga., a donation that was matched by recording artist Usher. For the last $100,000 of the pledge, Kaepernick launched a #10for10 campaign during which he made ten donations of $10,000 to different charities.

Kaepernick will be the most famous NFL player from this era and it will be totally for non football related issues. It will be because of the good he did and the social movement that he’s inspiring/helping. And he’s just starting.

Funny that.

His fame would Have to be non football related. He is a bit limited football wise.

The man who enabled those aspirations showed up in Harlem that Thursday in October, flanked only by Diab—no camera crew, no publicist. More than 100 students lined the school’s gym in folding chairs as Kaepernick spoke for 45 minutes, mostly answering questions. How does it feel to be at the origin of controversy? What are the specific reasons you decided to protest?

I will ask you again, and maybe you’ll answer this time (although I doubt it).

So we should never strive to be even better? Even more fair?

Because your position appears to be “Meh…it’s good enough here. Why are you complaining?”

I bet the big names of our past like MLK got a lot of that bolded part.

You made a statement you cannot back up. Most professional athletes give away millions and millions of their salary to charity. What makes you think they are all do-nothing? You need to actual show proof.

Again, they are not protesting the flag. Don’t use that narrative. The kneeling position is a sign of respect, not hatred.

Is white a color?

Seth Devalve

Ray Lewis

I could go on.

It’s ok to protest abortion when kneeling during the anthem though

1 Like

Good. That’s why I asked. Has he talked to the police?

Ray Lewis? :rofl:

Yes. The color of evil.

Yes. Yes. Conform. And don’t make waves. As long as we’re better than Somalia then everyone should shut up, huh? Thank you for taking this topic into Stupid. Well done. I’ll remember that next time you and your fellow Trumpists complain about something.

Maybe the oppressed white man should have gotten up off his knee and learned to throw a spiral.

Many contracts have clauses against behavior that negatively affects the employer and it’s legal. When the actions of the players directly affect the bottom line of the employer and it’s on company time, they have every right to curb that behavior and to suggest otherwise is what I label as ignorant.

Great… now do it on your own time.

ah we finally have a post that sums up everything that is wrong with you people. You think you get to say what is and isnt patriotic. So now we are going to watch you force people to be patriotic.Thats not how america works. Patriotism can be a dangerous thing, like we are seeing here in this thread. People like you and who think like you on this subject are overall dangerous. Zealot type people who in the end if pushed far enough would kill people to get their way. That is the logical outcome if this were to keep being pushed. People like you need to be fought on all fronts on this matter.

We dont force people in America to stand or pledge. We just don’t and the very idea you agree that they should be penalized is unamerican. You dont stand for freedom, you stand for freedom so long as its your brand of freedom.

Like i said you folk are dangerous zealots and nothing more.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Is your Google broken?