The Next Recession Will Destroy Millennials

Trump was born broke? seriously?

2 Likes

Russian collusion hoax didn’t pan out so a recession hoax is created when unemployment is at its lowest in over 50 years.

Why should they try to make sense when facts do longer matter

1 Like

Nice to see “some” libs are still hoping and praying for economic miracle.

When I got married, my wife and I went to the $1 theatre and watched year old movies. We chose not to spend the additional cost of new releases. This mindset was applied to everything we chose. We purchased a residence, well below what we could afford and also purchased a small lot on a lake. We were never, ever able to afford to build on it but 20 years later, it was worth a lot of money and it was paid for. Let me say it this way, “it’s a long way to the top, if you wanna rock and roll”…and it isn’t easy. Personal sacrifices of today’s wants though…are the biggest stepping stones for your better tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh…what were you wearing when you were born?

What year was that again and how much was that piece of land compared to water-side housing in modern times? Today’s middle class doesn’t have the same opportunities that were available to you.d

1 Like

Exactly. The most obvious example of a million different examples to choose from. :rofl:

FEEEEEEELINGS have supplanted facts for many folks it seems. Troubling.

Interest rates were high and the economy was on it’s ass still and I worked with a company that was in bankruptcy. Lemme just say it this way…it was rough.

$100 Bills…you?

Well, that’s not true.

By the way, what happens to the bond yield curve when stocks go down?

Damn…I think I’m in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

this is by no where near the greatest economy we have ever known.

middling growth
stagnant stock market
manufacturing slowing down
rising consumer debt levels
inverted yield curve
falling industrial production

claiming this is one of the greatest economies we’ve ever had just shows you dont know much about economics

No. Just people who like emoticons.

Damn son…you just gave some of the best reasons to take on China. Thanks.

Nope. Actual people who understand (and teach) economics to others.

I did and would never claim that “talking into a recession” is going to be the major cause of the next recession. Business cycles happen.
Nor is “talking into a recession” a non existent influence, albeit one hard to measure.

a lot of this is due to trumps massive tax hike on middle americans.

1 Like

If we are in one of the greatest economies our country has ever known why is Trump asking the Fed to lower the interest rate?